Is This A Cool Car?

I am 25 years old... and it has been my dream to own a Mustang, Camaro or a Charger. While I have the money for these cars right now... I cannot get one, because I am really trying to focus on student loans and I intend on paying that off. However... I will need a new car soon.

I was recently looking at cars, and I came across an '04 Mazda RX8. It is no Camaro, Charge or Mustang... but do you think it looks cool?

Exterior:

Is This A Cool Car?
Interior:

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/ChristInBen/media/My%202005%20Mazda%20RX-8%20GT/RX-8InteriorFront.jpg.html

I mean... does this look like a cool car?

,...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• RX-8 is a decent enough car, but the two rear seats are useless for adults. I'd look around for a proper 2 seat sports roadster like a Honda S2000 if you're after something like that.

All depends on the price though, if it's a bargain then go for it.

What Girls Said 4

• looks good to me

• I don't know shit about cars so I'll just say from what I can see, I like the outside of the car but not the inside.

• Its okay

• Yea it looks like a cool car

What Guys Said 1