What do GAGers think about UFOs?

Do you find the subject interesting? Have you seen one? If not, do you wish you could see one?

I will update the question with my story. I believe I have seen 2... one for absolute certain!

Updates:
Ok... my sightings: First one... looked a lot like K4 in this diagram.
i35.photobucket.com/.../Types-of-UFO-Craft1.jpg

Second one: I was out late at night with a friend (yes, I had a witness!) and a golden orb-like object appeared above our heads, and sped off at an incredible speed! And absolutely NO noise! The light it gave off even bled through the light cloud cover too as it moved away. Very brief, but surreal experience.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• There is obviously some other existence out there in the universe, considering how expansive it really is. But I doubt aliens look like how we would think or expect them to look like. We have this sort of perception that they are almost humanoid like. Two legs two arms, etc etc.

Also considering how far away other solar systems, let alone galaxies are from each other I doubt we'll ever come across aliens.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I don't "believe" in UFOs.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes the subject is interesting and yes I have seen a few UFOs

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, song time !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkYqq5w5-1o

Yeah, I think there's things goin' on that we don't know about *looks left and right* they might be watching

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Some sayin' that they're demons, others angels. Or it could just be experimental aircraft. Really I don't know, I stay away from them things

I heard all kinda stories about them though

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i've heard them being called fallen angels before :I

• Show All
    • Most fascinating reading I have ever read. Really opened my mind. I'm only on LV four. I have a lot more to finish.
      Def keep you in mind bro. Always nice to have IT help

• Nah i meant I don't know anymore

• I find it interesting and I believe in them. The idea came from somewhere. Many people claim they've seen them. They must be out there somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't heard much outside of Area 51 but this is trippy..
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...eb4d56fbf9.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I think everyone saw the phoenix lights.
    Most UFO are Man made exotic air craft. Force propulsion and what not
    Small percentage are likely alien

0|0
    0|0
  • I love science fiction, but don't believe in life alien to Earth.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I don't think they're science fiction friend!