Do you have a set routine?

Maybe not like an all day routine, but when it hits a certain time of day there's always something you do at that time?

i ask cause I just heard my dad get his nightly almost 11pm bowl of cereal :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Only on work day's

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• When you have a job you work at, then the obvious routine would be breaks and meals at specific times. And certain job requirements such as end of shift cleanups and set ups for the following day. Then a visit to the gym after work. Pretty much most of your life becomes a set routine.

• It is not a set time routine but more a set task routine - I work from home so I have to get a certain amount of work done every day plus I do the same thing with household chores and my interests - I go to bed anytime between 12 am and 6am that means I usually get up anytime between 8am and 2pm. When I wake up I say I have to get X, Y and Z done in the next 16 to 18 hours.

• Nope I mean I kind of do really the only consistent thing I do everyday is study and or train other then that my day is pretty much spontaneous.

• Monday-Thursday, and Sunday are pretty damn routine ya

• yes I break my butt in the gym every night

• Like... I HAVE to have a cup. of tea and something to eat withn an hour of getting up. in the morning or my day is ruined by headaches.

Plus, after lunch at work, I make sure either I go out and walk for whatever time I have left or I just sit in the sun. I hate to just take lunch and back on my desk.

• Not usually any routine to be honest. The only thing I really try to do is set or get exerise or physical activity everyday of the week. (I set it high knowing intentionally I will fall short.) I feel like when you have to set a routine, the heart is not into it. (Yet, sometimes, a routine may be necessary, like eating, sleeping, and what not.)

• My mornings are pretty predictable
    Wake up
    Make coffee
    Go to the bathroom
    Make breakfast (sometimes)
    Drink coffee
    Shower

• -wake up at 4am, masturbate
    - go for a swim and run
    - shower at about 530
    - GAG and write till 7am then go to work
    - finish work at 5
    - dinner
    - GAG and write
    - masturbate, then sleep

• Yeah, I like a good routine... the more improvising the more nervous and unfomfortable I get :o

• Unfortunately yes that's why I stay exhausted... wake up at 4am and eat breakfast then work from 6am to usually 5pm... then strAight to the boxing gym to train for a fight from 5:30 till usually 9pm... that's every Monday-Friday... then every other weekend I help my friend who owns a home remodel business by working with my hands and tools... it gets tiresome lol

• not really

• weekend jackoff. i comeback from work at 530 sit eat dinner while i modern family and then big bang theory right after that. eat ice cream and a have a soda, then go to sleep.

• Nope, everything is random, having a routine would be too boring.

• yeah at 5:45 pm i eat watermelon and watch supernatural, and at 7:15 pm i go to gym

• Sure, I feed my cat on time as well as work out, eat and shower at around the same time every day.

• Yes. Everyday I leave with four things:

Keys
    Phone
    Wallet
    Hat

I pat myself to make sure I have those!

• Yes! My whole life is a routine lol

• yep the older you get to more routine you get

What Girls Said 8

• My grandma has a routine that she sticks to and I try to work with but my day is always up in the air. The only thing that's constant is dinner is on the table between 6 and 6:30.

• I check my emails and forum every day when I wake up and after work during the week days.
    To check for parties with friends, organize the fun agenda :)

• Yup. Mine's drinking water before i go to bed

• I do actually. I always wake up between 10-11:30 am, sit for half an hour while looking through Instagram, then eat breakfast and then do whatever I feel like doing.

• Nah, I hate routine.

• Yeah I definitely have a schedule because... Y'know... school

• I have a little routine for in the morning to get ready for school.

• Varies on days and college classes but normally 4:00am wake up go running or swim
    5:30 crawl back in the window and fake sleep
    6:00am fake wake up
    Eat eggs, apple, blueberries, or poptart
    7:00 shower, wash hair etc
    8:00 drive to school
    Hike and draw/talk to god/listen to music etc
    Lecture
    Lecture
    Lecture
    2pm drive home
    3pm eat dinner
    4pm take shower
    4-10 chill
    10-2am study
    2am-4am sleep