If you saw someone drop 100 dollars on the floor without realizing it would you try to give it back or keep it?

• try to give it back
  • keep it

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always given it back. I've seen this happen and done it.

But you know what? Some people get rude and nasty, or just snatch it and stomp off, without even offering a hint of thanks or appreciation. And that makes it all the more tempting to say "fuck it, keeping it."

What Girls Said 10

• I have done it before and will do it again. If i were to keep it, it would make me feel bad. That's someone else's hard earned money.

• if i saw who dropped it, i'd give it back. i mean i'd secretly be hoping that the person is long gone when i see the hundred dollar bill, but i wouldn't just keep it if it was obvious who dropped it.

• Of course i would catch up with them to return the money, i wouldn't feel good about myself if i keeped them, it's wrong.

• Did it before, I ll do it again

• That has happened before and I gave it back. Would again.

• if I see who dropped it, i'd give it back

• I would try to give it back to the rightful owner

• Give it back.

• I would try to give it back

• If i actually saw who dropped id give it back to them.

What Guys Said 8

• I would give it back, but only if I saw them drop it.
    I once found 120 euros on the floor, but I didn't see anyone drop it, so I kept it to myself. There were people around me, but I wasn't gonna say anything, cause what if a person lies and says it's them?

• $100 is really not even that big of a deal tbh so yeah if I saw the person drop it I would try to tell them. But if I saw it on the ground, with no owner identifiable, you bet I'm pocketing that.

• I am an honest person and would give it back.

• if I seen them drop I would try to give it back, but if I just come across a 100 bill laying on the ground I am taking it

• Well, if I needed it I would tell the person they dropped it and then ask if I could keep it. Otherwise, I'd give it back.

• Will give it back for sure 💁

• I would give it back. That's $100 they might really need it and even if they don't they spent those hours making it so it's not mine to take.

• Give it back to the person.