Why is kylie jenner so popular? She digs a drug addict thug and little girls love her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she's has money and she's part of the Kardashian family. And you know, lots of people love that family.
    Little girls love her, because they think that what she does is right, they want to be like her.
    It's sad, but it's the reality.

What Girls Said 4

• She's trendy.

• Do you think she is a good role model for younger girls?

• Maybe not, but who gives a shit? She's allowed to live her life as she herself pleases. Being a good role model is not her job. If parents are worried about their children looking up to her, then they should worry about their own parenting first. Not worry about what she's doing/saying/posting.

• Lol i dont look or care anything she says, i was just wondering a girls pont of view. Thanks for answering my question. It was simply out of curiosity.

• I don't know, but maybe it's because she is Kim Kardashian's sister. Actually, I prefer Taylor Swift :)

• Because every generation has that one girl that is liked but has no talent. Before it was Paris Hilton, then Kim Kardasian, and now Kylie Jenner is in on it too.

• Its crazyyy,

I am just curious cause i respect a girl who makes a name for herself doing good things.. All i see is selfies lol and expensive toys...

• Yeah exactly

• i think she has great fashion sense, she has those lips that some of the girls i know were jealous of, her family's very famous, and she has a great body.

• So she dresses well, her family famouse mainly because kim kardashian showed that video and she has a great body.

damn, i do hope girls look up to someone else. U

• yeah, like Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence etc.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't condone plastic surgery or anything but is it just me or did she get really hot after she had it done? Lol