Should I bother buying a windows phone or not?

My really old-ass phone broke (very very old Nokia C2-02, imagine :p) and I find it hard to replace it. ;_;
However, I am forced to buy another product. *sigh*
I am thinking of buying a Nokia Lumia.

Don't recommend me getting an i-phone, please. I despise everything about them.
Also, I am not sure if Samsung Galaxy phones are worth it as well.

Anyway...

Recommend me stuff!

• Yes, I love them because...
  • No, I hate them because...
  • Windows Phone is a bag of crap and you should be ashamed for asking this question

Most Helpful Guy

• SAMSUNG GALAXY IS NOT THE ONLY ANDROID PHONE BRAND ON THE MARKET

Anyways, Lumia phones are pretty decent, but there are barely any apps for it. The phone is cheap in comparison to its competitors, so in Hungary they are quite popular, but not really in the West because they say "iPhone or Samsung" because apparently they like paying lots of cash for overpriced garbage (seriously, why would you pick from these two? They suck.)

I have a LG Nexus 5X personally
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../71RTAP-SWgL._SL1001_.jpg

• "SAMSUNG GALAXY IS NOT THE ONLY ANDROID PHONE BRAND ON THE MARKET"

Exactly my reaction whenever I see a smartphone related question on this site. 99.9% times. Once I saw a question about J5/7. It's always about Samsung.

• ... and many buy it every year! My friend bought 6s instead of AC and now he's complaining about heat in summer. Excuse: "I bought 6s in winter." Fuck logic. Can't you wait and buy it later in summer? I've also seen kinda poor people buying used iPhone 4 & 5 at price of high-end Xiaomi and One Plus.

• Glad that helped!

By the way, to my cousin who's on a budget, I told her that she should look into buying a second-hand LG G3. (at least 16 GB internal storage)

Most Helpful Girl

• Their GUI sucks. It's really confusing and not user friendly at all.
    Go for Android OS phone or iPhone.

What Guys Said 5

• I like Windows Phone because:
    - Smooth, consistent (consistency is kinda ruined in Windows 10), minimalistic UI
    - Tiles are much more efficient than anything else in Android and iOs
    - Secure OS
    - Awesome camera (fucked up a little after update)
    - It's not fluffy looking
    - Has all the apps I need
    - It lagged only for few days after Windows 10 update (fixed after latest update). Before that not a single performance issue.
    - Power efficient from my experiences of all devices among friends and family.
    - Cortana! She's efficient and feels like a human. Almost on par with 'Google Now'. WAAAY better than Siri in everything. GN > Cortana > Siri.
    - Syncing across devices is better than Google.
    - It just works better for me.

You may not like it because:
    - You may find app choices limited even if you're not an app junkie. Chances are high that you'll find every app for your needs but there will be something left out.
    - There's no Snapchat!

Androids are also good. Get high-end Galaxies if you want to go with Samsung.
    Get high-end LG or a model from Nexus range.
    For budget phones look into Xiaomi, One Plus.

C2-02 is a nice phone! I liked it. I think my dad still uses it.

• Try it before you buy it OR go with popular choices in Android phones.

• +1 for LG and nexus, but beware the LG G4C: anything with 8 GB internal storage or lower is a bad choice!

• You know that not only Windows Phone, iPhone, and Samsung exist right?

There are a fuckton of Android phones out there, and many that are better than shit Samsung.

What's your budget?

• Dont but this Nokia Lumia 520 Go phone 4G it really sucks I have a free one and I could care less its slow old and super small

• galaxy phones are worth it believe me.

• Just get an iPhone

What Girls Said 0