Why are some girls this stupid?

There was this girl i went to school years ago. She believed some rumors and decided to take it on me. She stopped me in the corridor and asked pushed me to the wall and i asked me what shit i spread about her? she then followed on by punching me, and i thought that was enough so i shoved her into the wall, she came back onto me so i shoved her back harder. Then in lesson she told me she will get her boyfriend on me because i "hurt " her which turned out to be a total lie. Can some girls be this stupid? i don't get it, i think i know why women are getting paid less in America, and i am starting to agree with it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• what i got out of this is that you got punked by a girl. congrats bitch made :D

• ? as far as i am aware i threatened to call cops on them so i don't know.

• whatever. i'm done. once a bitch nigga, always a bitch nigga, i guess :D

• Too bad i got such a sucker to reply instead some rational person.

What Girls Said 6

• One asshole doesn't reflect half the population. You had a run in with a shitty person. Them being a shitty person has nothing to do with their gender and literally just means that they are a shitty person. Should I go around thinking every man is a rapist and belongs in jail simply because one guy raped my friend? No, of course not, that is stupid. He was a shitty person and that has nothing at all to do with his gender.

• Some guys are stupid as well!

• Yes, but they don't do things like these, they are stupid in a different way, this was just pathetic?

• You should have punched her back. Too many women think they can go around assaulting men and men can't hit them back because they have a vagina.

• Yeah, I'm mad for you.. that was just plain stupid. I think it's easier to convince girls anything. You tell a girl (be it you're male or female yourself), she's ugly, best believe she'll get upset. But telling a guy he's ugly, they may have a comeback, but only because you talked shit first, not because it hut dayuh feewings

• I think the question should be why are people so stupid. this has nothing to do with gender. the actions of one female does not determine a stereotype for 50% of the worlds population.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• Wow, for a woman to be so aggressive is kind of shocking. Have you done/said anything about her before? It seems like she has a problem with you to begin with?

• I laughed, These type of people look for any reason to get aggressive; it's too bad I know many women like this I know a 40+ year old woman picking fights when she's so called disabled. That's idiotic this person has threatened me and I almost died laughing. Ignore those idiots.

• lmao let me see the girls fight back

• get revenge... Spread some rumours about her... nasty ones

• Basically what these other people said.