Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
3 or 4 with snacks like fruit in between 👌1
I'm an athlete (amateur boxer) and my training is rigorous so I have to eat a lot JUST TO MAINTAIN my weight. If we were talking about me trying to gain weight, it would be a ridiculous amount of eating. But I'd say I eat about 6 big meals a day mostly loaded with protein.
3 or 4 with snacks like fruit in between 👌
I try to stick with the 5-6 smaller meals thing, but sometimes with my work schedule I can only get in the standard three.
One meal and that is Dinner / supper. I will how ever snack along through the day
Three is a good number, equally spaced throughout the day, when possible. Plus two "treats" of 100 cals or less.
I try to eat three. I don't usually care for lunch though. I eat it because I want to get all I need for the day to be healthy.
I stick with three or 2.
I always start my morning with 3-5 slices of bread and any type of spread.
My lunch varies from 3-5 slices or 2 slices with soup or something else.
And lastly, dinner. I always try eat healthy so i get most of the vitamins.
Almost forgot, i often turn lunch and dinner around so my body can absorb vitamins throughout the day instead of when i sleep and don't need the energy and vitamins.
Probably 2 a brunch and dinner plus 2 snacks.
4-6 meals a day
2 usually. Breakfast and dinner. Rarely have lunch but I might have a snack mid day?
3 meals, and some little stuff inbetween
3-4 smaller meals usually.
3. breakfast, lunch and dunner.
There isn't much of a need or desire to eat what humans call food anymore. I still try to force myself to eat one or two good meals a day.
I eat about 5-7 times a day depending on what i do
4-5 small meals if I have time.
Since I'm vegan, I usually have 5 meals. But it varies :)
I just eat when I feel hungary enough to eat.
Usually just one.
Ooohhh, about a billion a day
2-3. Depends on my schedule. Some days I do intermittent fasting and then I never eat more than 1-2 meals. I never understood how some people have time to prepare 6 meals a day, that's just too much work for me. But everyone's different and I don't get hungry very often so 2 meals work perfectly fine for me :)
I'm not sure I have a set number of meals that I eat to be honest. I eat smaller meals throughout the day.
3 meals and usually 2 or 3 snacks.
I keep my meals small for the most part and tend to take in about half my calories through snacks. I tend to get hungry every couple of hours whether I have a huge meal or a tiny one so that is what works best for me.
A typical day for me is:
- Coffee with Natura chocolate Almond milk on the way to work.
- A bowl of oatmeal, Chia and berries upon arrival at work
- a banana or apple apple round 10:30 am.
- lunch around 12:30, typically a tilapia or chicken wrap with salad, leftovers from dinner the night before, a bowl of soup, etc.
- a quarter cup of nuts or trail mix around 2:30/3:00
- a small snack when I get home around 5/5:30 to tide me over til dinner... usually just a few Tortilla chips and bruschetta, a few olives or a piece of fruit.
- dinner is usually salad and/or black rice with chicken or salmon, a bowl of soup and a mountain grain roll, ancient grains pasta with sundried tomato pesto, or chicken taco salad or tacos.
- evening snack will be something like goldfish crackers, Tortilla chips and bruschetta, chocolate almonds or a cookie or two if my sweet tooth is bugging me.
Always breakfast + either lunch or dinner. The rest is 9172718 random snacks
Like one... Some days I'll eat two.
Most days I eat 3 meals. Some days it gets broken down into 5 smaller meals spread through out the day.
It depends on how long is my day. Sometimes it's 3, other times is 4.
Eghh today I had 5 😕
I ate a lot 😅😅
Usually just dinner. And a couple of snacks throughout the day.
3 or 4 lol.
3 sometimes I skip lunch
Uhm, today, 6. Usually, at least 4. I think it's better to eat little and often.
Usually only one
Most days I only eat two meals
I don't keep track