What was the last thing you were complimented on? (Appearance and personality)?

Appearance-wise , I was complimented on my lips
And personality, A guy friend told me I'm the coolest girl in our class and that he likes that I understand joking around and am not stuck-up
What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• just for being nice and not being one of the other horny dudes on that app

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• a got told i could make a fortune selling my body in the streets of london.. i think that's a compliment..
    the same night i was also told i was beautiful.
    both men, and i'm strait..
    homosexuals, old women, very young girls. i'm often being flirted with but never girls in my age group :-/

• Intelligence.

• Appearance-wise: I was told i looked "HOT" by a 16 year old girl :))
    (just my luck) lol
    Personality, a lady friend of mine told me i can be too quiet at times.

• My voice lol

• I got complimented up and down last night lol

• Appearance-wise, my smile.
    Personality-wise (?), my optimism.
    Other-wise, the work that I did. I finished it before the due date and it was done perfectly.

• My eyes. I think she said that to be nice though.

• Personality, eyes, my sweetness.. And yesterday I was complimented on my nose and tongue 😃

• Artistic talent.

What Girls Said 14

• Online my someone told me I WS beautiful in real life someone told me I was bright/had a bright future.

• My beauty and kindness by my boyfriend, haha. Lol, I don't know why he lyin' so much...

• Appearance - Hair
    Personality - I have had the odd 'You're funny', but the one I always love, which isn't really about personality, is about my oddly amazing memory about weird events.

• I get "wow you look like a model!" an awful lot, lol no shit..

• My braces got removed last week and I got loads of compliments on that. Plus one guy saying that since I was skinny and had braces I looked younger and now that the braces where gone I looked way more grown up. My first thought: yay Im skinny.

• At work some random dude said I have pretty eyes!
    And my coworker said I have an awesome sense of humor about shit hahaha and not afraid to speak of it =D

• My personality. Some person said that I was a very warm And energetic person! So nice appearance wise. I can't remember Lool 😂

• uhhhhh I don't know hahahah

• My dude friend who I haven't seen a while complemented my haircut, shout out to Ken lol!

• it was earlier this day, the one who held our college's publication team told me that my entries where great.

• Looks: you look good
    Personality: can't remember

• I was complimented about my eyes.
    Personality wise, A Friend told me I was very indifferent (I took it as compliment.)

• A guy at my job said I'm beautiful and pretty the other day

• appearance : my eyes
    personality : cute, sweet, adorable