How to meet teen LGBT in my area?

I'm 15, I live in Turkey and I'm bi. There's no one else who is out in school, so I can't meet anyone there. I'm not looking for a relationship, I just want to meet other people who are LGBT. The only options I can think of are gay/lesbian clubs that I can't get in and hanging out with trans prostitutes (only career path available if you're MtF) who will most likely stab me with a razor blade for disrupting their business. The only LGBT organization is 50 mins away and no guarantee there'll be anyone under 18.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• There are other LGBT people in your school, even if they aren't open about it. I guarantee it. estimates say 1 in 10 people fit on that spectrum in some ways. I might be lower than that, or higher, but even if it was as low as 1 in 100, there are still people around you who are.

What Girls Said 2

• It seems so hard to meet gay people in Turkey. Most of people who live in Turkey are close-minded and homophobic. I am sad for you. :/

• Try a lgbt forum :) Trevorspace.