Do you like macho type people?

Personally, I don't :-(
I'm more into people with a quiter and modest attitude.
But I can imagine some people like a macho type who does everything to match John Rambo :D

• I like macho types
  • I dislike macho types
  • I'm neutral
  • Other...

Most Helpful Girl

• no. i hate loud, macho people. i just want to hit them over the head with a shovel and push them into a ditch.

• Haha that's a strong way of saying it but if they are extremely loud and macho we may agee even on the code of conduct 8) 8) :D

• Haha yeah nobody knows about the earbuds I always carry for these emergencies. Ssssst! :D

• Too true not to select as the MH :D

What Girls Said 13

• 60% girls said no. #nuffsaid
    lol
    having that said :p hahaha We all prefer quiet guys with bold, adventurous attitudes ;)

• And ofc who have values - such as honesty, loyalty, commitment and truth. ;) Those are the keepers.

• Haha ik ben jaloers... lekker warm klimaat... voorspelling voor 't weekend hier = onder 10°C en hevige buien :-(
      Speak to you later :D

• haha zomer komt eraan!

• i dislike macho types... i prefer quieter guys

• Mostly they tend to be loud and obnoxious. I don't like that at all.

• No I can't stand that type!

• I don't like anyone who feels the need to prove themselves the way macho type dudes do.

• I couldn't agree more Sara :D

• I like people who are confident and self assured enough to not need to be in your face all the time and don't need to show off or brag or try to convince people how great they are.

• Don't think there's a better way of saying it.
      There are people who are important and people who feel important :o
      The second category are not our favorite... as you say: self confident yes but big mouth no!

• I don't really care about that actually.. My friends with benefits was a bit macho and I found it funny how he would always "claim me" when we were out together and enjoy the angry stares of jealous bitches because he was so handsome😂

• I can imagine... they were afraid the "fight for you" would be lost even before it started :o haha

• If i love him, then i dont care.

• quieter guys are slow af and dont dare to make the first move, so no

• Do you mean no to quieter guys than? Or do you like the quite people for that property and say no to machos?

• @AdamThomas i thought he meant quiet as in shy xD

• @AdamThomas and @Jessicorn just to confirm that with quiet indeed I mean shy :D

• Whoever acts as macho will win a throat punch from me.

• Whoops... that's maybe a little too rough but I understand what you mean... I'd do the same but in a more gentle way - turning my back on him!

• I dislike machos. A nice, simple, quieter guy is where my heart goes.

• Mine too, let's hope there are at least two of them - one each :D

• Macho type is more of a turn off for me

• You're not alone... me and most others share your opinion!

• Nope. No macho for me.

• Most agree with you. Read: with us :D

• @Guyguy2020 I don't like overly muscular men. They look too... body-oriented to me.

• Body oriented, so what?
      at least you might like looking at them and their pics. Sexually arousing!

• I know some and they are cool

• Yeah I guess not all macho's are annoying :D

• Those are some nice macho's you know :D
      The ones I know are generally a little too loud :o and trying too hard to steal the show...

• That's not cool so. The machos I know (a lot) are cool. If they are only loud sometime that's good

What Guys Said 13

• nope, all this muscle flexing, building bodies and presenting it as how this normal and healthy men look like is just a propaganda.

Media has filled us with so much filth these days, we have unrealistic expectations about almost everything, you watch porn and you have unrealistic expectations about sex that ruins your marriage, guys are not allowed to have hair on their chest and legs, because thats not "manly" thats unattractive, shave it all off so you can't see the difference between a man and a woman, shave beards, look attractive, use our this & that products, you get the idea.

The simpler life you lead, the more less hassle you have in the long run.

• 0|1
  • Real men are all I know in real life lol, not even kidding all my male friend sare pretty much soldiers, cops, firemen and doctors/nurses or combat medics in the military, miners and or factory workers.

Though I'm not talking about loud, obnoxious and or arrogant men I'm talking about real men, humble, hard working, laid back, great men and great friends.

• Yeah, as long as they're not excessively loud it's fine... the machos I meant are the ones that are loud and "feel important" :o

• Well they are loud when they're laughing but that part is great lol.

And ah gotcha well they aren't that kind of macho then.

• I don't like loud, arrogant, obnoxious guys if that's what you mean

• That was what I meant... and we couldn't agree more :D

• Like guys that grunt and won't shut up at the gym, trying to garner attention lol you rarely need to grunt

• Oh yeah that type of trouble... I tend not to give them attention that's best :o

• Like cocky jacked dudes who often show off? Lol

I mean I am one of em and I can't really give shit if these nerds like me OP lol They mad mirin brah

• I like confident people, men and women. Braggarts are a big nono though.

• I agree with that. Confident is okay but no big mouths :o

• If Hans222 means the swaggering boastful bombastic Gaston types, then no.
    A man who is truly 'tough' does not need to say or do anything.
    As a dedicated student of a martial art, I am quiet and will seek to avoid conflict.

• I am neutral, I just dislike any kind of dumbness that is not deliberate.
    Many people just like to act machine even if they are not.
    This @polocrew guy acts macho all the time , but actually he's a softie who just wanna get his dick tickled.

• Whatever...

• i don't care as-long as they don't get all up in my face about it

• 0|0
    • It depends on how loud they are... maybe if it's only a macho look and still a nice girl, I would like her as well :D

• That's what I meant :D

• I'm way shorter and skinnier than average macho guy... but I have similar mentality...

• Hahaha, give some examples... and do the people around you like it?

• I'm not certain if "macho" would be the right description for that... without being offensive I'm seeking a terminology that matches your description.
      Maybe "rock hard" come closest. I didn't want to use words like brutal or so :o

• Dunno... but I'm not as sensitive and cute as many people tend to think judgin' by ma looks..