Do strangers intimidate you?

When you're out in public do you ever get intimidated by people and why?

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• This is going to sound so contradictory. I'm a big athletic guy. I'm a boxer, I stand 6'5" tall and I destroy people in the boxing ring. But for some reason out in public whether it's at a store or walking down the street, I'm EXTREMELY timid, tense and paranoid. I have no idea why I have this personality split.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, some strangers do intimidate me. But not all, otherwise I would have to be at home all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Some,

other men in particular.

They often are badly dressed or not well-groomed, some look as if they were homeless, they are sometimes vey noisy and have aggressive body language...

Women hardly ever make a weird impression on me

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all I know they can't touch me because I am to skilled

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I only get intimidated when kids start closing. g in on me, not sure if I should tell them to leave me alone or just walk away, so awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimidated? No... agitated by the random crazy person... yes. Then again, we're all a little crazy so I might be looking into it too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

because chances are, i m more dangerous and prepared than them

0|0
    0|0
  • only if i see a cute girl. which is like always lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, but mostly not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just tend to have a hate for humans, so no not really.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• not unless they look creepy or are walking around with a bottle.

0|0
    0|0
  • not exactly. I feel uncomfortable in large groups of people if I'm alone, but the people themselves aren't the issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm trying to remember the last time i felt intimidated... and that was at the gym. and i was intimidated because she was my size but hefting twice the weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm intimidated by anyone I don't know. And then I get to know them and... I'm a wild child after that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess definitely they do
    When people stare at me for like a long time I get shy and stuff. I might be thinkino what does someone think when staring at me😂😭

0|0
    0|0