What do you think is worse ; to die of cancer but have had sex or to not have cancer but to die of being an older Virgin?

What would you rather have if you were given two outcomes ;

To have your life cut short because you get cancer but before that you managed to have cancer you experienced sex (perhaps sex with many women) or to be lucky enough to never get cancer but to live a long painful life as a virgin?

Not a troll question by the way. A question that makes one seriously think about what pain and quality of life means because pain can mean so many things and not just physical but emotional pain which can just be as bad.
For some people a shorter but more valued life is considered better than a longer life of no value. Think of this before you answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is incredibly offense to anyone suffering from cancer.

• *offensive

• sex is the meaning of life. Thats why we search for it, happy and fufilled if we have it and unfufilled and worthless if we dont. It is genetically programmed into us. The male in any species has to attract the female for sex and then he feels acomplished... its why one would never go to a prostitute. Women will never understand as they just have to wait and choose the male they want for sex. Some will think cancer is worse... others won't. jUST look at the answers.

• Okay sure go be a sad virgin, I don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• Die a virgin.

Nothing's as painful as dying of a long painful protracted disease, and going through 41 radiation treatments, 7 chemotherapy sessions, having severe physical pain, being on powerful opoid pain meds, tortured psychologically knowing you'll be leaving a young boy motherless, and bearing the hopelessness of the situation.

What Girls Said 5

• Interesting question... I would rather die of cancer as a young person, but one that has experienced more in life. Not living at all is just slowly dying. Who wants that? Not saying that you can't have a great life and many fun experiences as a virgin. Of course you can! But the concept of being so afraid of everything that you never try anything? That is more terrifying to me than death.

• My father died from cancer last year and I watched helplessly as he suffered an agonisingly painful death, so i view that as far worse. At least if you grow old, you still have hope to cling to , and you just might find someone to have sex with

• Good answer and sorry to hear that your dad died from cancer. Hope a cure will be found soon. Yes but older male virgins tend to live virgins to death i heard... most commit suicide. It is because once you are an older virgin you lack the social skills to ever find a girl to have sex with.

• Yeah , except being a virgin only affects yourself. When a person dies from cancer... those who love that person suffer too. A cancer sufferer not only suffers physically but emotionally too

• I agree with that. It is why older virgin's feel very alone with their struggles.

• This has to be a troll. There is no possible way dying a virgin even remotely compares to dying of cancer. I just can't even wrap my head around that school of thought.

• Die being an older virgin.

• To die of cancer obviously.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on what ages we're talking about. If I die in my 20s, fuck that. If I die in my 60s then ok.

• die a virgin.