Should I sing for living?

I love signing, do I have an opportunity to make of this my life career?

not serious: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1eHuwXtM7vg (normal vocabulary)

a BIG joke: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sqHW5DfzyK (too explicit)

a HUGE joke: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LIAC0lFKB6 (explicit)

Also, I don't know the lyrics of any of these songs, that's why I don't even know what I'm saying.

• Sure, you'll be a great musician. Damn gurl!
  • Eh... what the hell, Amy?
  • I just... I can't, I just can't even
@maxemeister remember that bet? here it is, little rabbit

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahaha I can't stop laughing. I had to lower the volume so my parents didn't think I was listening to a singing pornstar. Which isn't totally wrong.

What Guys Said 25

• It is tough to say. Right now, I don't think you could make a career via singing. HOWEVER, if you get someone to help train you, than your pitch control and overall voice will improve drastically. I believe you at least have potential in your voice.

It is also difficult to judge because you were not super familiar with the songs and the audio quality of the mic was bad. It'd be easier to give an opinion on it all if you had better audio stuff.

• I'm kidding, but thanks hahaha

yeah, I just looked for "let it go" parody and I found these songs and I've been laughing at my stupidity for doing this. At least I made someone laughed XD

• Don't give up your day job! In fact, you might wanna consider sleeping with the boss!

• I used to think. . . that other girl was insane but you. . . you just made her look small time

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

what drugs you on?

• which other girl?

okay, let's something clear here: I'm GAG's psycho. No one's crazier than me, now you know it, don't ya?

• Cartels ruin everything. . . even each other

senpai is. . . basically an older person (upper class man/woman), usually someone you admire. They don't really have to be a companion though. They just have to notice you sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNbuphFkW3U

^ see the video for details

I suppose that makes Max the MVP here

• my crush then...

• You have a very nice singing voice. lol 🎤🎶🎹

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Picture+1.png

Well... fuck it... why not? Bu don't give up just yet from being an actress : p

• As others have pointed out, you sound a little rusty now but you could perhaps get better over time.

• I do it for fun by the way, maybe you noticed already hahaha

I was alone at home, I remembered the little maxy wanted me to sing "let it go" and I did this XD

• Just keep working at it. Find a mentor. Take lessons. It's your passion. If you have confidence and very driven, everything is possible. Keep your head up and be who you want to be. Never underestimate your potential. If you do all of that. You will be a worldwide superstar.

• You have a lot of work to do for sure plus not a fan of dirty jokes

• Wth
    The first was ok you kinda suck at singing this song maybe you could do something else.
    The second almost made my ears bleed. I'm sure you'll find someone that can tame your pussy.
    The third made me doubt that you are a virgin.

• HAHAHA posting this was the best decision of my life XD these comments hahaha omg

It's all jokes man, I like signing but I know I shouldn't consider this a real job XD acting on the other hand...

• Have you considered porn?
      Jk

• Actually I have. I've thought about doing something like sasha. Doing lots of videos in short time, getting some fame, and then becoming an actress, like she did :)

but I don't know, it depends whether i make it to london or not

• Seriously? My grandma was in the other room -____-
    I like your voice, you can sing good, but not rockstar yet :|

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY XD it makes it even funnier

I warned you, tho, it says "too explicit", I should have added "your ears will bleed" too

eh yeah, thanks

• Go for your dream Amy... daring to try is often what works :D

• you have what it takes to be a singer, you should go for it, im sure you'll get a lot of success in it.

• PFFF, maybe I have what it takes to be a popstar.. they're all shit lately XD

• im pretty sure that your not any shit like a popstar. your much better than that. you should try to be a singer.

• Well, your English is better than "mi Espan~ol".

• if your good at what you do and and you get an opportunity go for it as a back up.. but its preety low chance to become a rich and famous singer.. the competition is out there. get a normal job and keep your singing career as a side job

• I wanna be an actress, and I'll succeed as an actress. I don't think about signing as a life career. I'm fucking around.

• If you truly believe in what you're doing, if you work 24/7 to achieve your goals, no competitor will let you down.

Those who win are the ones who never give up.

• if you say so

• Well, I'm at my dad's, so I can't listen to it rn, but I'm sure it's just DIVINE

• In the words of Simon Cowell. Dreadful, just dreadful.

But I enjoyed it. :)

• Honestly no. But if you practice and train then there's a chance.

• A singing pornstar,

• no..

• What @palek says sounds reasonable.

• 😂 you have many gifts singing not one

• No, you should be a writer for a living.

What do you plan on doing?

• YEEEESS <3 I wanna write and act for living.

This was a huge joke. I do like signing but I don't think about it as a life career haha

• Pues nada, te deseo toda la suerte del mundo.

• Muchas gracias :D

• Sure go for it wth right on lol

• Maybe with some lessons?

• Lmfao at the second one, i died how you were laughing and signing, but yes if you practice more, do that!

• I was reading the lyrics for the first time so. I couldn't control myself, it was so funny XD

What Girls Said 9

• I feel like you have some actual vocal ability that could be worked with if you actually took lessons from a vocal coach for a few years because I heard you hit some difficult notes but you were mostly all over the place.

If you take into consideration that there's no gaurantee you will imporove much and the music industry is fickle even for the most talented of musicians, then I would say that unless this a lifelong passion or something it's probably not worth pursuing lol.

• :D The other 2 videos made me laugh a lot. Now I want to see if you can sing this song. I think you would rape this song! ^^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePY42PKtMv8

• damn I had to reduce the volume in fuck it all and pussy etc lol
    my bro and his instructor were in the 2nd room xD

ok look, the quality isn t really clear but I think you have a correct voice. meaning you USUALLY reach the correct notes. Also you have s sort of pleasant deep voice going on there trying to be a bit sensual lol.
    but but but, you need like a LOT of training cause your pitch is meh...
    the way you jump from note to note is :/
    and some places you just talk and not sing.

• what the hell, Amy?

• How can you sing when you don't even know what the lyrics are

• *claps and whistles*👏👏👏👏👄

• No please no

• No, you sound bad...

• I'm sorry to say but you sounded awful... Maybe try practicing more...

• OH, you can sound better then that'?

• with a good coach, yeah XD

when I'm serious I sing better tho

• Annoying.