We're all on our death beds and what we experience as "life" is just memories we're remembering of the life we lived?

Would make sense a little bit right? That our lives feel super fragmented and our memories of even yesterday are super hazy at best and yet other days months or even years ago are crystal clear. How you can come to conclusions about stuff and then seemingly forget it all and do the exact same stuff again almost as if you're jumping from point to point

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• time to lay off the weed. or whatever drug you were on when you came up with this theory.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• The past is projected on to a large movie screen. As you move away from the screen the scenes and images become clearer and more appropriate, characters and sounds and pieces of the image take on special meanings. The farther you move back the more natural the sizes become and the more sense the film (your past) makes.

But, as you move towards the movie screen the images become monstrous in their size and form until you arrive only a few feet from the screen and the characters have taken on grotesque scales and little can be discerned of what is happening.

It is only with the passing of time that we can truly understand the full impact of an event. If we were to try and formulate the impact an event will have on history only days or months after its happening, we would only be making slightly educated guesses.
    However, as time goes by, and the ripples that were caused by that event reflect off of objects and collide with other ripples, the picture become clearer and clearer until the all the ripples have faded away and their is only a flat surface. Now, that we have seen the event's impacts played out of the years, if not centuries or millenniums, we can understand and trace the ripples all across the pond until we arrive back at where the drop of water first broke the surface.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confronting this question makes me uneasy. One never knows whether someone will intentionally or unintentionally pull the plug at any moment for whatever reason... Maybe people are tired of caring, there are only finite number of resources in the universe, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • DMT. That's all I gotta say

0|2
    0|0
    • the "God Molecule"

• DMT is released when you are dying... and when you're dreaming! I don't know about you but my dreams are one hell of a trip!!

• Opium or paint chips?

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm jerking off right now

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you just read "Slaughterhouse 5"?

0|0
    0|0