I'm going to Europe for a month, how much should I save up?

I'm going to Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, and Ukraine. Plane tickets already purchased to Europe.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• About $10,000.

• Really?

• Well, 1) I have 0 interest in staying in a hostel and my wife moreso and 2) there was no AirBNB when I was last in Europe. I have no regrets.
      The fact of the matter is that you plan on spending approximately 30 days in Europe. Expect to spend at least $200/day on food, travel, and lodging. That's $6000.

Frankly, I am surprised that you bought all of your airplane tickets without fully budgeting your entire trip. In other words, your G@G question surprises me.

Bon Voyage!

• Well the good news is I have friends who live in Romania and Ukraine and it's very cheap over there. Italy Spain and Switzerland will be expensive though

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• you should google some blogs and forums about traveling Europe, you should be able to find some really good advice for any style of travel you are into.

• Are you talking, like, spending cash wise or do you need meals and hotels and transport?

• Lots