I have faced rejection and I feel fine. :) :) have any of you managed to have the same mindset?

Eh it's not a big deal to me i didn't put much emotional interest in the girl i approached today and so the rejection isn't so hard to deal with. All in all i feel ok and willing to look some more.

You ever take on this mindset after being rejected?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually do, I think of love like a game. You win some, you lose some. But if you lose then you just have to build yourself up and tackle it again when you feel ready.

Most Helpful Guy

• Great attitude man!
    Rejection often times is just a mismatch in personality/physical types, etc. and that's ok! Doesn't mean he or she is less of a person, just not the right match.

What Girls Said 15

• Yes. I would never want to force something between the guy and myself. So if he rejects me, then so be it. It's his choice too and if he isn't into it, he isn't in to it. Nothing more I can do. I have been rejected in my personal life, and professionally. I wasn't right or they weren't interested, so I just move on to another opportunity.

• I dont approach guys, but i always wondered about why guys would seem to get so upset and mad about getting rejected by a girl they dont know. its like you dont even know her, how could it bother you that much? its not like you were dating for 3 years and she dumped you

• Well this girl i do know. Have known her about 5 months now

• Great attitude! I'm so tired of guys on here that get rejected once or twice and vow never to ask another girl out again.

• Just think that she isn't the one for you to love and care.. 😄😄 it's not a big deal.. it just wasn't meant to be

• I think all rejections/upsets should be taken in stride, as long as I can survive, I know I can be happy. The possibilities are endless.

• Yeah I have ):

• I just don't look much into it, just shrug it off and be like "whatever, who cares, moving on" lol

• YAY! i'm glad that you got over it quick. Yes i have gotten Rejected and ya i have gotten over it really really quick! i guess it just makes life easier.

• I'm glad your good! For me it depends how deep my feelings are.

• Yes i do ^^
    Gd for you :)

• yes I have and on that occasion it was such a relief I cried a few tears of joy

• Bahaha hav u been rejected so many times 😮😮😮😮

• Yes I have 😊

• Yeah i just got rejected a week ago i was okay a few hours then it hit me like a bus and I felt super numb lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8

• Right on dude! CONGRATS! now i just have to do the 3 second rule as well!

• Rejection is part of life, I accepted this many years ago and can so far, shrug it off when it happens.

• It doesn't hurt at all if you don't invest emotionally xD
    Time for next chick dude 8)

• They say when you pick up 100 women you will get 12 to message you back and 3 to meet up with you.

• It depends on how much I like the girl.

• Rejection is part of life, so it's good no to take it too personally. Good job in accepting this reality. Just know that there are probably people out there that will say "yes". It's just a matter of seizing opportunities and never holding back.

• I faced a lot of rejection early on in high school. It mattered first but then I guess I got used to it. Now I dont really give a shit if a girl rejects me, I just move over to the next lady.

• Nope. Asked someone out once when I was 15 not doing that again... It's been like almost 7 years