What is a fast way to lose weight?

I know fast isn't healthy but I'm curious if you've found something that helps lose weight fast?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much the fastest way to lose weight is hard work. Very very hard work. But after the first month its easy. This is what I did to lose 28 lbs in a month. First I started off by fasting for 2 days to shrink my stomach. I ate huge meals which is really unhealthy. So I had to eat a lot to feel "full" so then I started running. Not walking. Running. I've tried bikes and other machines in the past and they don't do squat for me. So I ran a mile a day taking hydroxycut hardcore which basically gives you energy because its a caffiene pill. If I was too sore to run I would take 600mg of ib profine before my run so it wouldn't hurt as bad. I also did tons of core exercises and stuff like that. If you go half as hard I dont see why you couldn't lose 10 lbs in a month that'd be easy for me atlest.

I am very very very athletic and competitive played football soccer wrestling and track so i tend to push way way way to hard and harder than most people. I alsp use the "runners high" to get my fix because I was addict for a few years. I'm not trying to brag at all just saying where this is coming from. If you push your body to the limits an hour a day you will lose weight fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eat less... And when you exercise or do some activity.. Make sure to keep racing your heart beat really faster and then slowwww it down and the. Really fast again and slow it down... Etc..

To change the way your body looks it's all in what you eat... And
    To make you burn off fat faster, it's all in how fast your heart beats when you train, and bringing it back down and then again back up and back down...

Many people workout and are just sweating and their heart rate doesn't go up and down... So they take longer to achieve losong weight.

What Guys Said 3

• Eat less shit
    Eat less in general (but still eat obviously)
    Sweat often

• Drink lots and lots of water...

• Handi-snacks and beef jerky. I lost 20lbs in a month due to that kick.

What Girls Said 2

• start walking

• Starve yourself