Do you have a funny story to share?

People that know me know I love to laugh. So please make me laugh and if I like your story enough you will get MHO for sure. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously Rican... if you wanted a funny story... you could have just PM'd me...

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• A friend of mine was walking to the bus after a night at the bar. A black escalade pulls up and two Indian guys force him into their suv. There were 3 guys in total in the car. In the front they had a driver and a young Indian gang member who looks lIke he was being initiated to the gang, and the guy sitting in the back was a really big Indian guy. They ask him questions like where he lives and who he knows like they wanted to beat him up or rob him as he's dresses like a punk rocker and they assumed he was just a junkie. So my buddy pulls out a knife and waves it around telling them to let him out or there will be a bloody mess. They backed down and let him out.

• I put my bloody underwear on inside out today and discovered that fact in the department store toilets

• 0|0
  • we can make some stories together <3

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1