Why do we always end up losing the people who we care and love the most?

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• 151 600 people die ever day on earth and if you now 100 people thats 0.00216% chance one would die any given day witch is preaty low but eventually it's guaranteed to catch up to you also humans are programed to feel losses hard so it feels like only your friends or family died when in reality 151 599 other people died that same day

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It just feels like that because we put the most significance on the ones we love the most. Kind of like an 'all eggs in one basket'' type thing.

You don't notice the people you love less quite as much because they simply didn't get as much of an emotional attachment. The ones you love the most get a lot of an emotional response from you, so when you lose them, it feels like you lost a part of you.

(There's also a lot fewer, generally speaking, of people who you 'love and care for the most' so... odds are automatically higher than you'll lose one of them versus one of the many people you might've spent casually dating and such.)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Just the way life is.
    Everything has an expiration date. Some sooner than the others.
    Cherish the memories you've made , sometimes that's the only thing you have going for in life before it gets better.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one's gonna stay here forever
    Some die early some live for long
    We can't do anything about it so live like you're going to die tomorrow and be awesome :P

0|0
    0|0
  • can't be life without death.

1|0
    0|0
  • In this life you cannot change people behavior, and there is an old phrase.
    We're running out from those who are loving us, and we love those who are running out of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always?

It's those who you love that stick around

0|0
    0|0
  • because life sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just life

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we are fool

0|0
    0|0
  • becuz i said so ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some people give up to soon if things are not going well. That and life sucks.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If they left you then it means they are just a lesson. The people who were meant to be in your life, will still stay.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I can at least say I loved them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called Murphy's Law or Sod's Law. It'a an inverse law that says the less you want something to happen, the more likely it is to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause we all get old and die.

0|0
    0|0
  • i know this feeling it hurts a lot... i lost my grandma a few days ago,, i guess its how life is

0|0
    0|0
  • i totally get ur feeling. thats how life works, there are so many things that are hard to understand and some of them can be very very painful. only thing we can do is feel grateful for all the great moments we had with those people :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you took them for granted because you became so used to them

1|1
    0|0
    • I was going to mention this. It is easy to take people for granted and not realize the impact they had until they are gone.

• Sometimes it's because people don't appreciate what they've got & take them for granted. Also, sometimes people will hurt the ones they love because they assume those people will always be there for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's the cycle of life, it's got to end :(

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing is this and many don't see it. You may care and love them, but if the feelings are not mutual. Life just pushes them away. They are no match to you. Learn that..

1|0
    0|0