Ever been disappointed/surprised when seeing someone naked for the first time?

What did you expect? What was the reality?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once or twice. Shape of breasts, one was really saggy, like down to the navel grandma saggy even though she was in her early 20's. The other they were just strange and kind of withered looking.

• It's not very nice to get to see a person naked and then be disappointed.

• @ShaeNielson

No it's not. There is not only disappointment but shame at being disappointed over mere appearance and embarrassment at the whole situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've usually been to nervous with what's about to happen and concerned w/my own body than dissecting the guys body.

• Same pretty much - I hopefully operate on the assumption that they guy will be happy to see a naked girl :P

• @Red_Arrow Have you ever seen a fellow GAGer's boobs?

• Not in person. Beyond that? :-) :-) :-) I have actually answered that several times on here. :-)

What Guys Said 6

• I always revert mentally to my 15yr old self when I see a woman naked for the first time I'm always surprised I get to see it!

• Her tits weren't actually big, they were long and the bra just held them up...

• Not really, I can already guess what a girl will look like naked and haven't been disappointed as such

• Nahhhhh if you got that far just do it and enjoy getting each other off...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Does... myself count?

• Of course you count! You are special! Especially to yourself. though I hope you are not surprised when you see yourself. And of course, there can only be one first time ant that would have been long before puberty for you. So I will say that though times now are not your first time, I sincerely hope that you are not disappointed seeing yourself naked. You have eveery reason to be overjoyed instead!

• No, I haven't.

1 private opinion(s)