What android should I Get?

I was looking at the galaxy 7 but I read somewhere that it doesn't support corded charging, so no micro USB, if there's any galaxy 7 users here is that true? And if it is, should I just get the lg?

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh, sure seems like Galaxy 7 allows for corded charging,

galaxys6samsung.com/.../...one-6s-7-comparison.jpg

I own an iPhone 4, which I'm not all too happy about, so I can't comment - but this picture is found here: galaxys6samsung.com/.../

(note: the storage section seems to be wrong, if I remember correctly, Samsung Galaxy does have a microsim slot so you can add much more storage to your phone if you wish, which none of the iPhone can)

• Thank you, I'm reading up on it more now

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• It really depends on what you want on the andriod and your usage of it. I like stock android so I would get the Nexus 5X or 6P. The samsung is better if you get the 7 Edge because of the battery.

• I have an LG Nexus 5X and apart from the fact that it has an USB TYPE C cable which means in order to link it to my PC I had to buy a converter for it (Type A -> Type C), it's pretty cool.

• Please note that the Nexus doesn't have removeable battery, and cannot use SD Cards.

If you want that kind of thing, you should look for the G4 (soon the G5 is coming out too though). Do not buy the LG G4C.

• Okay, does the type c still have type a on the other end

• The charger comes with TypeC and the phone comes with TypeC on it.

So I bought a Type-A+Type-C adapter cable to plug into my PC too

• lol where did you read that bullshit. of course you can charge the galaxy s7 via micro usb...

• All the top end android phones are now coming with USB type C, i would have recommended Xiaomi Mi5 but i'm not sure if you can get it, my next choice would be OnePlus Two. But unfortunately both of them are USB Type C.

• Umm... The Samsung Galaxy S7 does support corded charging, actually.

• iPhone

• Android specifically, I don't like iphone