Do you like tanlines?

On yourself and/or the opposite sex?

i think I've asked this before but I just got done laying out for the first time this season so I'm curious all over again.

☀️😎

0|0
13|31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually a fan of tan lines on myself, depending where they are, of course. If my sunglasses left lines on my face, then, no, I dislike them. If I have them around where a bathing suit would be, then I do like or don't mind them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• Mixed feelings. We have been programmed to feel that tan is better looking. But it means we assualted our bodies with lots of damaging rays that can cause cancer. As much as I like tan bodies (and even tan lines) I wold prefer that she be safe and healthy. And of course the same for me. I take it easy in the sun and use sunscreen. But at the clothing optional beaches I do not need to worry about tan lines anyway.

What are you wearing if the only lines around your but are where your legs meet your butt?

0|0
    0|0
    • Bathing suit bottoms lol?

• Show All
    • Well yes but he was talking about ass. I don't consider that ass I guess.

• Depends I guess on how high the bottoms are. Of course you could avoid all of them by laying out nude.

• It is probably something I don't overtax myself about - If you were to pin me down to one answer, I would say my preference is a light all over natural tan. That said very few people get the chance to nude sunbathe so tanlines are a fact of life for a lot of sunbathers. I don't mind the pale look either.
    I think optically of course you notice them but I don't like them or dislike them really. As I said about my previously mentioned preference is only a slight one.
    I would hope by the time tanlines are being displayed, any interaction is strong enough to survive the presence or absence of tanlines (LoL)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They're weird. Although, those tan hearts are kinda cool. But, the top and bottom tan lines look especially weird. Especially naked boobs with the bikini tan line. Ehhh. Do not want.

That's why I don't tan. Pale and proud.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to have tan lines personally. On girls, I mean I'm not a fan but it's not a big deal either.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Lindseytay answer this one for me :P

1|0
    0|0
  • more often than not... no. I like only a few types and it also depends on her overall body, skin colour, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly doesn't bother me I actually like it to a degree.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have mixed feelings about them!

0|0
    0|0
  • well im not white so i dont really get tan lines. the oppisite sex.. well the tanlines makes me focus on the good parts lol

0|0
    0|0
  • tan lines are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why... but it seems so sexy to see...

0|0
    0|0
  • they are fun to kiss/lick along

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE tanlines on women. They aceentuate the best places.

0|0
    0|0
  • On myself, no. On a woman it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they do look hot yeah gotta admit lol. sometimes they accentuate the naughty bits >;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tanlines. period:)

0|0
    0|0
  • ... no...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the tanlines of bikinis i find them very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Tan all over but pale boobs and butt is hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love em

0|0
    0|0
  • They are sexy on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically No I Do Not Like Tan Lines, I Love The All Over Tan.
    Some Tan Lines Don't Look So Bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like them personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Very good for skin cancer.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the ass (_(_)

0|0
    0|0
    • lol the only ass tanlines I get are from the crease where da booty meets the thighs.

• Mmmmmmmmm tasty

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• No thanks!

0|1
    0|0
  • I really do, not on me tho lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to not have them. Gives me more flexibility in my summer clothes when there aren't any.

0|1
    0|0
  • On women they can look very hot.
    On men, it depends. Nicely tanned upper body/lower legs but white from the knees to the waist? Not so much.
    I'd prefer that he's evenly tanned all over or with tanlines just under the butt and between his thighs.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yessss!!! I love tanlines!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really but I can't tan to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, only because I know that I actually got some sun though! I'm gonna go sit out right now 😝

0|1
    0|0
  • I do, I like the top tan line, but I don't like the bottom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me = heavy thong tan line who likes this on other girls I date.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as it's not like this
    i.kinja-img.com/.../uvezsouorkexdhy3mfau.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't look good

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more