Guys do you prefer high-pitched (aka girly) voice or deep and soft voice?

I saw one question about it but it was not that clear, so i am interested what guys exactly prefer.

1|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Those super high pitch voices have always annoyed me, especially since most girls with those voices seem to make them higher on purpose like wth? 😂
    Just be your natural self with your natural voice and I'm good.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I would prefer a mid ranged, loud voice since my voice is a deep loud voice

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone cares and if they do, they must be the most unfunny person on the face of the earth

1|2
    0|0
  • I like a feminine voice soft and sweet the way her face looks. Not into deep voices or a mousy voice

1|0
    0|0
  • Love that scratchy voice like Kirsty Alley.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girly girl, always feminine everything and anything

1|0
    0|0
  • High and soft.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter as long as her voice isn't deeper than mine. Lol. But I'd probably prefer the deep and soft one because the high pitch one would probably sound too child-like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a more womanly voice actually so I opt for a slightly deeper but yet soft feminine voice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a very deep and loud voice so I don't care so much if she's got a low tone for a girl. It's not a deal breaker

1|0
    0|0
  • I've literally never thought about how a girls voice sounds outside if they happened to be good at singing. Unless it just sounds outright weird like they've got some strange earth Vader shit going on, it really doesn't bother me

1|0
    0|0
  • I guys deep and soft

1|0
    0|0
  • Raspy is the word.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yup you are right. Which one do you prefer?

• Raspy / deep.

The voice of women who smoke is usually wonderful. Even if their breath and teeth are not.

• Higher pitch

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Deep soft voice fir me, I love guys who know how to sing,

1|0
    0|0