Would you find any excuse to go outside?

Even if it's rainy, windy, snowy or just generally an unpleasant day, would you still try to find an excuse to go outside?

Most Helpful Girl

• No probably go to sleep!

Most Helpful Guy

• Like I promised someone to meet up on that day?

• It was a question bro.

• Any one of them.

• Then nah. I love to stay inside...

What Girls Said 11

• yes, my dog loves the snow and rain. So he is my excuse for battling through wind, rain and snow lol

• depends.. if I wanna go outside nothing will stop me

if I don't, I don't and nothing will take me out

• No, it's currently flooding where I live and I do not want to go outside at all because of it. I do have really big windows throughout my house so I am able to enjoy the gloomy weather from the inside.

• Nope. I would like to stay inside on some of those days.

• i love the rain!! i go and run outside in it real quick then come back inside depending on what im wearing. the other day i went out in hail but i didn't get hit so that was cool

• Haha. Thats me right now. I find whatever excuse to go outside. Mostly bc my family doesn't know of my boyfriend. So I have to make these fun little spontaneous trips

• No it would make me want to stay inside

• Yes I do

• Nope. I would only go if I want to go.

• I don't need an excuse. I just do

• Yep, im outside all the time no matter what the weathers like. I hate being cooped up inside...

What Guys Said 9

• Well, it does not get cold enough to snow in my city. However, if it was a rainy or unpleasant day then I may or may not go outside depending on what I have to do.

• I have to go outside even if it's hailing lol
    image.spreadshirtmedia.com/.../...er-Give-Upp..jpg

HUZZAH

• I'm always going outside. My last group of colleagues like to rot in the office. Even when it was snowing, I came back, with three inches of snow on me. Walking is the most efficient cleaning method the body has.

• You question makes me think about playing Mud football. Have you guys ever tried that? omg i did just once in Uni, it was just a blast omg

• Yeah, maybe not literally outside, but go out to eat, drink, gym or something. I get cabin fever easily.

• Yeah because I dont want to be a shut in

• Almost no weather keeps me from going outside. Extreme cold and windy is about the only thing. Like if it's -20 (-29C) and windy then I won't be outside any longer than I really need to. I also open my windows every couple of weeks to let in fresh air, even in the winter.

I get "cabin fever" really bad in the winter. That's one reason why I love shoveling snow. It's great exercise and it gets me outside doing something instead of being cooped up inside.

• I hate rain and wind. But snow doesn't bother me. So on a snowy day I'm good.

• Yup since doggy needs to take a dump 😑