Do you live in the past or plan for the future?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bit of both.. I have what John Green described as a 'nostalgia for the future'; in that I'm constantly imagining my future life.. but I have no idea what I'm doing :/ . All I really want is to be in love with this guy (who is currently my best friend) and live with him and for us to be happy :)

Most Helpful Guy

• the past shapes me for living in the hear and now so i can plan what to do in the future

What Girls Said 8

• I acknowledge the past, live in the present, and plan and prepare for the future.

• I admit that I think a lot about the past. But I know that thinking about it will take me nowhere. And I also know that I can't change anything.
    So, now I'm trying to focus on the present and I'm looking forward for the future.

• Both really sometimes to keep me strong I remember things in the past but the only way I can move to get stronger is to look at the future!

• Plan for dem future past suck all old

• I live in the past while constantly planning for the future

• I live in the present and plan for the future.

• Plan for the future.
    But it's bad of course. Still working to live in the present.

• I live in the present.

What Guys Said 0