Where to put axle stands?

I just bought a 2 ton jack and stands, I am wondering where to put it. I know there are jacking points on the bottom of the car, but where do I put the stands?

I didn't see them haha, maybe they were hidden behing break? I think I ended up putting them on I guess the shock?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• ... On the axel. Like a foot or so in from the tires. Wherever they fit nicely. Wider the better cuz is more stable

• I didn't see them haha, maybe they were hidden behing break? I think I ended up putting them on I guess the shock?

• Are you doing a front or back end? Is it front or rear wheel drive? Anywho the shocks should connect to something solid. So as long as you put them under something thick enough it won't bend and nothing precarious. Don't let the thing fall on you. Just think everything through and you can prolly figure it out. And make sure you jack it up somewhere solid too

• ya, i was kinda guessing, (was just putting on tires) so doesn't have to be perfect, but if i ever go under, than obv i don't wanna die bahah

• I keep mine in my wallet.