0|0
    0|0
  • Not usually but I've had my moments.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have good coordination

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty athletic, so no. I've had my moments though (such as walking into doors and poles because I wasn't paying attention).

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be AWFULLY clumsy until about a few years ago. Now I'm way more coordinated

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some days it like I have butter fingers and drop everything. or trip over stupid things

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah a bit I guess lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I actually have really good hand eye coordination

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am very clumsy on occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i am

0|0
    0|0
  • without sleep yes with sleep no :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm one of the clumsiest people I know :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Why isn't there an in-between option?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm to short to be clumsy

0|0
    0|0
  • I always trip over my penis. It's so frustrating.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Most of the time, no. I do have times, though, where my clumsiness seems to come all at once.

1|1
    0|0
    • ahahah YESSS exactly this.

specifically because I'll do one stupid clumsy thing, and then I'll be like, "ok, I need to avoid bumping/dropping/messing up X thing now"...
      ... and of course because I'm paying a disproportionate amount of attention to X thing, I'll immediately bump/drop/mess up Y thing instead.

is that what happens with you, too?

i mean, this is the same thing boxers do in the ring to mess with each other's heads... "oh hey, watch them feet" (after which the person can't help but think about their feet... and then subconsciously neglect everything else)

• @redeyemindtricks At times, yes. Other times, it's just a series of unfortunate events. I'll ram the car door into my leg and leave a cut/scratch/whatever that bruises up. Then I'll drop X, Y, and Z from the groceries. I'll leave the dog outside that I'm supposed to be watching when I head out to run errands. I'll hit my head against the wall. Just one thing after another, hah.

Those were things that happened recently, too. :P

• I can be! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I've broken both my wrist, fractured a finger, fractured my foot (not my fault), and fractured my tail bone. Split my chin open and got two stitches on my forehead near my eyebrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the tendencies of being a clumsy person. It only happens at the wrong time 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh I wish I could say I'm not 😪

0|0
    0|0
  • So clumsy, most days I get legitimately annoyed with myself for how frequently I bump into things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually with walking, and talking to someone, or walking up and down stairs. It's attributed to my bad balance though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fall up stairs :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly yes. For instance , when I was called to do my presentation on Monday, first I hit the side of my hip on a classmate, than I tripped from the leg of a chair and , hahhaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I am too but I have improved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a total klutz

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes especially at work, i am always dropping stuff :D

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • no I am pretty open

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, don't worry, I'm also very clumsy.

0|0
    0|0