Weird question but how do I look good while traveling?

Every time I travel somewhere, I always look like a hot mess. I want to break that because this summer my sister and I are going to Europe and there is going to be a lot of pictures of me on Facebook and I am not the most photogenic person. But I can't pack a ton of stuff because I have to fit all my stuff in a carry on.

What Guys Said 1

• A hot mess is still hot. Besides, if a girl has that pile-of-laundry, not ironed clothes look, with her hair unkempt and no makeup, and she's STILL beautiful, well, then I KNOW she's beautiful!

What Girls Said 1

• Always keep on the go type of things in your back pack the travel sizes, I would say keep oil blotting pads, some blush and lip balm and even mascara, I also really like those hydrating sprays (depending on where you live) you can get the mini evian hydrating mist! and a little travel sized translucent powder or compact (gets rid of oil and shine). These all should fit in a little bag

• Oh yeah and a mini hair brush! All these things can be found at your local drug store and or sephora. Dry shampoo comes in a travel size too.