Where do you live and what do you enjoy most about it?

I'm thinking about moving in a few years so I figured I'd check and see where people enjoy living most. As a follow up, where have you visited that you'd like to live and why?

I feel like it's only fair I start. I live in western Canada. The mountains are good, economy is decent, sights are good and there's a lot to do for people who like an adventurous lifestyle. Downside is 8 months of year you have winter so if you don't do winter sports you'll hate it.

Only place I'd consider moving to so far is San Diego. People seem nice/happy, lots to do, and a good economy. Downside is the temperature stays about the same year round.

Most Helpful Girl

• So if you move to San Diego it's the same thing as Canada in reference to climate, just switching ice for fire!! 😛!!

Canada is huge though!!! What about checking out other locations there? ... I used to think Canada was probably the best place to live, even though I've never ever been...

I love here where I live in 'outer-space'.. But I wanna get out of here sooooo bad.. Just because I wanna get away from all the people that surround me.. And go somewhere new where nobody knows me... But I'm so paranoid!! About being kidnapped, raped, murdered etc etc,... Haha

Anyway.. Did you visit Orange County? :]!! If you enjoy the beach.. Could be ideal in my opinion.. 🏊🏄🎣

• I have, but that's the thing I don't like about LA. It's like it has all these 'ideal options' and the rest is ghettos. And the highways are there to take you from one nice spot to another so you dont have to deal with the reality that people are struggling in the city. Kind of depressing.

• Hahahha my brain is like five million years old!!! I never remember anything!! Hahahha

I don't know... I'd have to make an outline and track back memory by memory!! 😂😂
      Oh! I remmeber I thought your name was weird !! Dirty diaper!! Hahahha who names themselves that? ... And who befriends people who call themselves that 😨? Haha

I thought your memory was in better condition than mine😛?
      Why did I even accept your friendship? Hahah that's weird cause I don't add people. Mi don't remember!!! 😩😩😩😩😩😐😐😐😶

• And umm.. You like it quiet and lonely... ? You sound like 85 year old man on a rocking chair falling asleep to the sound of nothing!!! 💀💀

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Kansas in a town called Hutchinson.

What I love about Kansas is the people are frankly great.

People are friendly always say high to you on the street and ask how you're doing.

Hospitality is great

We have some of best, if not the best BBQ in the country.

Arrowhead Stadium.

Lots of wide open space, great little restaurants, and shops that are family owned.

Lots of fishing and huntin, and places to do things like horse back riding and mudding.

Fun party lakes.

A few big cities like Wichita that have tons of stuff to do and a really great town/city that has shit ton of stuff to do, forgot the name though get back to you on that.

Lots of Casino's and fun places to go.

Cost of living ain't to bad.

Got the state fair which is huge.

Always a fair amount of events and stuff going on at least in my town like the downtown chili cook off, downtown car shows etc, that always have singing and dancing and good ole fun.

Got quite a few rodeo's, car races and monster truck rallies that go on during like summer and stuff think we even got some horse races that go on here and there.

You won't find a better sunrise or sunset in the country then in Kansas.

The weather is wacky but usually fairly decent.

That's about all I can think of for the moment if your looking for the night life though like clubs and such Topeka is where it is at.

• I'm not much of a country boy it seems like it'd be the perfect place for someone who was. I've heard similar things about it.

• Yeah lol but I mean like I said there are large cities like Kansas City ( the one actually in Kansas ) and Wichita but yeah it's a good place for folks like us.

What Girls Said 10

• Right now I live in Toronto, Ontario.. it's pretty cool its a popular city and I go to school here! I can't complain, all though I hate snow haha

• Virginia it has a ugly beach called Virginia beach upload.wikimedia.org/.../220px-VirginiaBeach.jpg πŸ˜πŸ˜• I wanna moovee to Florida instead! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜› travelchannel.sndimg.com/.../...ccom.1280.960.jpeg

• I live in va but there's some pretty places just not in my area!

• Everywhere you go, don't come to Transylvania.
    It has only one advantage: ISIS won't bomb here. 😂

• I live in the desert and I like nothing about it.
    It's the armpit of cali

• LOL! i was gonna say western Canada because Im from Western Canada too!

• Melbourne, Australia.

I love our cities diversity

• Ohio. I do not like it. The weather sucks. It's a trap. Everyone should stay far away from it.

• Everyone I've met from Ohio seems super nice though. And they have a sense of humor/wit. Especially the girls :p

• South FL and i love being a 5 min walk from the beach.
    If i could id love to move to like Montana or Colorado, i love the mountains and big open plains.

• Oregon is nice if you like nature or the outdoors. There's some really pretty landscapes in the valley. Hills, mountains, trees, etc.
    My opinion is biased, because this is the only state I have ever lived in.

• I found people in Oregon seem really gloomy. Only spent about a week there so I might be generalizing. Beautiful to visit though.

• That's fair. If you're in the bigger cities people aren't always friendly or happy, but that applies to a LOT of other states as well. Southern Oregon is probably the best area in Oregon to be. It's more relaxed and peaceful, and it's difficult to stay unhappy when you're surrounded by a beautiful environment.

What Guys Said 11

• Oklahoma
    Cheapest cost of living
    Growing dynamic city
    Sooner football
    Thunder basketball
    Spectacular weather

• NYC, and what is there not to enjoy? World-class restaurants, entertainment, sports, notoriety... this city has it all. However, sometimes it can be a bit too much so I escape the hustle and bustle of the city on occasion.

As for places I've visited that I'd like to live, I would probably say Vancouver, BC, because it was freaking beautiful when I was there. As a matter of fact, I loved it so much that I'm planning to return in several weeks :)

• I live in los angeles, CA. I love The Nightlife, the beach the mountains the desert everything is accessible through a freeway. The restaurants. the fact that you can drive down the street and see a movie being filmed. The concerts. Always something to do. Disneyland. Knotts. Six flags. Dodgers. Lakers. Clippers. Kings ducks. The grand prix in long beach

• The thing I enjoy the most about this place?
    Best coffee even at 1 am
    How about you guess where I am? ;)
    http://i.imgur.com/Std9PCJ.jpg

Would consider moving to Spain because dem beauty and dem booty <3

• San Francisco!!!
    Diversity in every way possible.
    No matter how weird you think you are, you'll find someone even more weird.
    Never too cold nor too hot.
    Great food scene
    Easy public transportation for those who don't drive.

• San Fran is still my favourite city to visit. But I feel like the touristy aspect would drive me nuts. Plus the high cost of living and it seems a bit clustered since there's no room for expansion. Do you feel any of that or do you get numb to it after a while? Lol

• @Poppykate But you'd love San Francisco more ;)

• I am sure that I would! 😉

• Surrey bc Canada. I like it because we rarely get snow, if you go to Vancouver there are so many hot women, weed is everywhere, and people here are passive

• I live in Wisconsin and live fishing/hunting though if I got sick of the cold I would move to Missouri

• Louisiana, i fucking hate this place

• I live in Texas, the thing i most enjoy about it is that it's not Oklahoma

• Texas, it's meh not bad

• I live in the Jacksonville area. It has some change of seasons but does not get very cold very often. It has many places for outdoor activities and has many young people.

Charleston, SC is a delightful city if you enjoy history.