Do you think people who are obsessive with watching shows/documentaries of sociopaths are sociopathic theirselves?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never met a person who doesn't have some sociopath tendencies. Honestly we tend to just draw the line when it is hurtful to someone else.
    Otherwise you have people like psychologists and priests. They're freakishly sociopaths always pushing projecting their views on you and trying to manipulate or otherwise coerce you into believing it.

But yes, people who show an interest in something are generally more likely to be exhibiting similar traits.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope

What Guys Said 5

• No. Why would I think that?

• Being a sociopath or a psychopath is not a bad thing. I wish I could be like that but I have a very good understanding of empathy. I view it as a weakness. I wish I lacked emotions and empathy.

• People watch movies about dogs so does that make them dogs

• No. Someone needs to understand them. You don't fix a problem by ignoring it.

• I watched Harry Potter a lot and now I'm a wizard.

What Girls Said 4

• I could be a killer. lol

• I watch investigation discovery all day long and I don't consider myself a psychopath 😒
    Who knows, maybe I'm in denial

• Not necessarily. I watch loads of documentaries about serial killers, because I find them interesting and I like learning about psychology. That doesn't mean I want to go out and murder a bunch of people.

• True. It was just a question
      And just because you're a sociopath doesn't mean you will kill

• HAHA.. No a tv show can't make you a sociopath🙃