If it was possible to chill with them, do you think you would get along with God or Satan better?

Also feel free to tell us why you would or wouldn't want to hang out with either of the aforementioned fictional characters.
(Or non-fictional depending on your beliefs which I respect)

• God
  • Satan
I'd say these female voter numbers for Satan really do show that women like the bad boys more

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Um, depends how you define God. If you're going by how any of the Abrahamic faiths (Islam, Christianity, or Judaism) describe God then you do realize that THAT God is in fact Satan? And if God created Satan who is supposed to be the source of all evil then it was God that created evil (Isaiah 45:7) not Satan since the Bible states that God not only created everything but he also controls Satan (read the book of Job).

YHWH/Yaweh/Jehovah however is simply another name for Sumerian Enki and Enki is in fact Satan. And considering all he's done in the Bible it's not hard to see why that is.
    www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
    www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread952658/pg1

Personally I think that the real God is just the source of all life, the source of our souls and where we truly come from.

• *To add: And basically we were trapped here in limited physical bodies by this Satan/"God"/Lucifer figure.

• @dominiquois I'm not 100% certain about that interpretation. The Sumero-Akkadian pantheon was rather complicated:

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...mero-Akkadian_Gods.jpg

Read more here:
      Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation http://www.ancient.eu/article/225/

It inspired Genesis. (Dumuzi/Tammuz inspired the Jesus legend, they say.)

• Enki IS Satan.
      He [Satan] is the Sumerian God EA, also known as ENKI which means "Lord of the Earth." He is also known as Melek Ta'us.

It's not uncommon for Sumerian gods to be the same entity in other cultures. For example, Thoth is Quetzalcoatl and Ganesha is Chemosh, Azazel is Utu and hundred. of other examples.

• Both 😇😈

• I think that would be annoying cause they would be bitching at each other the whole time

• I'll get popcorn and watch 🍿🍿🍿 that's entertainment

• I'd rather burn in hell for a while, because I deserve it.

• Why? What did you do so bad?

• What is it you can't keep quiet about?

• Just pm me or something. I don't really care.

What Guys Said 8

• probably don't wnat to hang with either but i guess I'd have some questions for god so i'd want to hang with god

• I don't believe one of them exists but, huh, which god?
    Those old Greek gods weren't boring.

• I'll go with God. Hanging around an evil supernatural power in hell fire doesn't sound like a good time. I'll take the ticket to paradise please. ( I'm agnostic.)

• Doesn't have to actually be in heaven or hell. Could just be at your place or a night in the town

• @asker Inviting a demon over to my place to hangout isn't exactly my idea of a good time, lol. I'd rather hang out with God or an angel. (If it was real).

• What if Satan was a girl and she fell for me?

• Santa

• Satan is my leader and platonic father figure. Would chill anyday.

HAIL SATAN!

• I'm kinda tempted to make a deal wid Satan... and have wotever I wanna have in dis life... although I'll burn in hell when I die...

So I dunno... I'm not a saint in ma current life... yet I don't have anything I want...

• But there's no deals being done, it's not like a business relationship but like friends.

God probably wouldn't hang out with you in a strip club is all I'm saying

• Maybe Satan then...

• We're already in hell, lol.

• satan rules