Is it weird to fail the written driving test 2 but when it come to the actual physical driving Test past the first time?

So I'm would consider my self to be a good driver I've driven from Washington to South Dakota all over Washington I'll admit to I'm not good In the snow I can drive it I just go incredibly slow but I find it kinda weird how my tests went I failed the writer test 2 time past the third time but when it came to the actual driving test you know the person sits with you and determines whether or not you pass or not, I past the first time is that weird so do worse on written then the physical driving tests

Thanks guys and gals

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I've heard of this happening to many people. The actual driving portion can show you know how to behave while actually on the road. Some people freak out with tests, overthink the answers, psych themselves out, etc... and that's why they don't pass the written test right away.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• its because of how the questions are worded that you are having the problem. sometimes there are 2 good answers but you have to pick the one that is best. also i have found that sometimes the answer they want doesn't always make sense. so you need to study

• I've failed the written test, well the hazard perception part (where you have to click hazards on a computer screen). Simply because I saw the hazards "too early" and the computer thought i was just randomly clicking lol.

• No its not weird. It just means you don't actually know the rules but you can obviously press on a pedal and turn a wheel

• no, the driving test is the easy part

• You don't need to know the law to know how to drive, so not weird.