What was the weirdest or creepiest phone call/voicemail you've ever received?

The weirdest one I ever received was probably a bank collector looking for a "Jose Garcia" but at the time, I was a 14 year old girl in middle school lol. They called me everyday and I even answered it to show them I am not a man.
I ended up having to change my phone number. Hopefully they found him? haha

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a guy in the neighbourhood with the same name as me and a girl rang asking for my name, I realised what had happened saying she had wrong guy but she wouldn't believe me insisting I had been in a nightclub on the south side of the city the previous Friday, I was going "No I swear I was in a bar in the centre of the city". It took ages to convince her.

Most Helpful Girl

• One night a guy rang asking for a girl named Julie. I told him he had the wrong number. He said he hadn't , then asked if I was Vicki, plus he mentioned my surname. Then he asked what colour underwear I was wearing. I put the phone down.

He rang back the following night saying he knew I was home alone and starting saying what he'd like to do to me , sexually. I said the call was being traced. ( it wasn't)

He rang back a third night and forgot to withhold his number. It turned out it was my friends brothers friend.

What Guys Said 1

• We were pranking some chick in believing that she is some guys dead ex girlfriend and she turned it to whole other thing

What Girls Said 3

• This random ass man called me 3 times in a row asking for some woman. I told him he got the wrong phone number and he said, " you sneaky baby.. You hot like your mama eh?" I told him if call the cops if he phoned me again.

• I was 13 and at 8:00 at night this random # sent a pic of the back of dis girl in a thong in a couch I told my friend and she called him and she said he sounded black and just said "hello? Hello?" Lol

• bitches threatening me not to touch their man