Please help me out I have no clue who I am anymore what should I do?

I am always seen as flirty but honestly I am a people person. I keep being accused of being a boyfriend stealer just because I hang out with the guys. I don't mean to come across as flirtatious but it is costing me friends because now they all believe I'm going to steal their boyfriends. I don't know how to flirt but according to my friends I do... I think I justgetalong better with guys but now they are making me second guess my sekf. Now I try and control everything about how I come across and I don't seem like me I don't know what I need to do.

I am always seen as flirty but honestly I am a people person. I keep being accused of being a boyfriend stealer just because I hang out with the guys. I don't mean to come across as flirtatious but it is costing me friends because now they all believe I'm going to steal their boyfriends. I don't know how to flirt but according to my friends I do. Now I try and control everything about how I come across. Should I just continue being myself and just suck it up or be the "other" me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You must be a natural charmer..

I guess , before you hang out with guys, find out if any of em are your friends bf's so you would know how to act more appropriately. Besides, stealing is only stealing if you start getting involved with them and the boys leave their gfs for you, so I dont know what these girls are talking about.
    I just think that you are beautiful, smart and easy going and a lot of men are attracted to that so its not your fault.

• Thank you its just hard because they all are starting to isolate me and I have always been practically one of the guys

• thanks for mho

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0