What do u like and be honest, what skin color do u prefer your women and what skin color r u?

• white
    43% (10)62% (16)53% (26)Vote
  • black
    17% (4)0% (0)8% (4)Vote
  • lightskin
    22% (5)23% (6)22% (11)Vote
  • other if this in comments write ur preference
    18% (4)15% (4)17% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have a preference...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm lightskinned.. I'm like brown lol I'm just hispanic lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I'm a mix of mostly white and Mexican, and I don't really have a skin color preference. I've dated women from blue-white skin (redheads) all the way to ebony black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black women. I'm white.

0|0
    0|0
  • No prefference. I'm white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm totally into Asians, Indians, and middle-easterners but I don't think I'm too picky. I'm white, an IT worker, and caucasians and blacks are a borderline minority in the CS college.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am whte and I like white women

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I tend to be more attracted to white women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sort of tanned white man and prefer sort of tanned white girls to cinnamon skin of Latin American, Native American, Middle Eastern, and East Asian girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm middle eastern so I'm like olive color skin. I like women who have my color skin or maybe a little lighter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • White and white.

0|0
    0|0
  • skin color is really not important for me at all. its the form that makes it good or bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone i can relate to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin doesn't matter to me. I'm a light tannish olive color.

0|0
    0|0
  • im attracted to white and Asian women mostly. I'm black

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote C

But i love white as well.

I am latino.. Whiteish but not soo white lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white.

I don't care about skin tone, though i don't like heavy tans, which are... different... from natural olive or whatever. Light, dark, any tone is fine.

I have a strong preference for dark hair though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am white. I would say the lighter her skin color the more attractive she is to me. I think this is typical. Guys tend to prefer lighter skin tones, while women tend to prefer darker skin tones.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think I have a fixed preference but I've always found mixed women of whatever races included to be particularly beautiful.
    I'm pretty much gothic pale just without the gothic 😪

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mixed, my skin is like a caramel color. I don't prefer a skin tone but I really like white guys, Native guys and black guys. Everyone else is about equal. Asians are super cute too, but I suppose I prefer white or black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think dark skin looks nicer personally. The more melanin the better it ages and keep its suppleness. Plus extra sun protection. There's no advantages to having light skin scientifically. The reason people prefer light skin on women is due to centuries of Europeans brainwashing and instilling into everyone that lighter skin is better even though, its very true.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm black. :T

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Martian and I prefer to date only Kryptonians

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black so yeah I have brown skin and I love all kinds of guys, especially Spanish guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm lightskinned lol

0|0
    0|0
  • White skin I'm white

0|0
    0|0