Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer do you think me and my friend are gonna die if this theory is true?

• We're screwed
  • We're an idiot
  • Wtf
  • We're fine
This question is a joke questions tbh...
Warning we know no mercy and i will spam you for life if you mess with us don't call or message my friend or else.. Last time that happened she gathered a cult to take down the creep no joke this girl can assemble a group of savge unforgiving revenge seeking 20 somewhat peoples willing to spend a week and a half spamming the creep. Last time we spammed this guy from the perspectives of politicians we are ruthless and know no quits don't mess with her because if you do you mess with 1/2 my school

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that girl your friend 😶?

• She's my swisster not just my friend but we've been "cheese married" I left this girl my skull in my will... yeah friend doesn't even cover it.

• Don't worry you're safe... for now.

• Phewwww.
      Thank god :P

What Guys Said 8

• It's past your bedtime.

• Seems legit. Mental issues actually lead to being a mad genius. RIP OP, was nice knowing you.

On a side note, you can't spam me if I only sign you up for internet cat facts subscriptions mwahahaha. (Nah I'm just kidding, I only wish that upon my worst enemies xD).
    But seriously, I would be careful what you post online next time 👍

• I think your friend is the zodiac killer and is trying to throw you off the scent. o.0

• Well, your friend is stupid, but don't worry.. You're even a bigger idiot,
    Give out your friend's number, pic and name without her consent on the internet.
    If she tells you she been getting a lot of calls from random pedos, don't you dare act surprised.

• He does look pretty creepy

• Actually Bernie Sanders was the Zodiac Killer and he planned it that many years ago so that it would specifically destroy Ted Cruz at this crucial point in the election.

#TheTruth

• I don't know about all that but he has a face that just makes me wanna punch him square in the nose.

• 1|0

What Girls Said 1

• You should probably blur out the number next time