My internet boyfirend wants to breakup after 4 years?

He has been saying mean things to me like other girls are hotter and prettier than me... and said he isn't into me anymore...

and in reality i can't get a real boyfirend so...

Most Helpful Guy

• Ditch the loser.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he's completely ruined your self esteem! Sounds more like an internet bully rather than an internet boyfriend.
    If he decides in the end that he doesn't want to break up with you then I genuinely think that you should break up with him.
    Don't say that you can't get a real boyfriend - take some time away from trying to find a boyfriend and focus on your own self-esteem, don't rely on a guy to give you that self-esteem back.
    You WILL be able to get a real boyfriend, you just need to cut off all communication with that horrible bully in order to realise that.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you wasted your precious 4 years with a jerk 😶
    And don't be upset about it

• why can't you get a real boyfriend in real life?

What Girls Said 12

• That sounds like a waste of 4 years :/ I'm sorry. He does not sound like a positive influence on your life. I would recommend taking a step back, distance yourself from him, and find someone in real life who will actually care about you and can add something meaningful and real to your life. I don't think it's unrealistic for you to get a "real" boyfriend. You probably just haven't met the right person yet. Don't give up.

• Sounds like he's already broken up with you. I mean.. 'he says he isn't into me anymore'.
    Seems clear as day that he's already moved on.

• let him go. he sounds like a douchebag anyways.

• You've had an internet boyfriend for 4 years?

• Honestly he's probably fucked a couple girls already within those 4 years, TBH.

• I think the real question is "Why haven't you made him your EX internet boyfriend yet?" Be like Elsa and "Let it gooooo-"

• Have you ever met? If not then it's pretty normal he got tired, I doubt he thinks you're not pretty but maybe he met another girl and now he's into this new girl, you know?

• You actually had an Internet boyfriend for 4 years? Did you even ever meet? What a waste of time 😳

• ..4 years u wasted honestly

• Why not?

If he's saying those things it sounds like he's already broken up with you.

Jerk lol

• Forget him

• break up with him first

• I would but he keeps his ego really high..

• Who gives a fuck about his ego?