What about İslam?

What do you think İslam?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Islam is a religion of far greater contradictions than any other. You have the moderates here on GAG who go on about how it's actually a religion of peace and that the media is portraying it bad and yet at the same time, nearly ever conceivable modern religious extremist hems from that religion.
    Begs the question, is it something in the Muslim mentality or something wrong with the religion that it brings forth such destructive individuals.
    Or perhaps it's just the political circumstances currently present in the Middle East and Africa - perhaps the turmoil is because of the messed up system that Post-Colonialism left as well as the Post-Ottoman empire collapse. After all, Islam and it's civilizations used to be more enlightened and advanced than the European Christian ones back in the day.

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess it's best for me to answer it this way:

am i sceptical about some of the teachings? sure.
    am i okay with a lot of terrorism coming out of islam? absolutely not.
    do i blame the media for stereotyping muslims? honestly, no.
    do i get along with muslim people? yes.
    do i respect that people believe in something different? yes.
    will i ever date a muslim? no.
    do i believe islam strives to be a religion of peace? in most senses yes.

What Guys Said 12

• The world would be a much better place if everyone was atheist with a humanistic mindset, but that requires a level of emotional intelligence that someone willing to stone their own relatives to death can't even hope to comprehend.

• I think so

• @kahokohino atomic bombs are bad for the environment, but I wonder what would happen if mecca was destroyed like so.

• Nah it won't be destroyed by bomb. Some guy will do it himself. Too bad you can't see it though I'm sure you'd love to join him.

• It's an extremely socially conservative belief system that has been basterdized by radicals.

• A fascist-barbarian death cult.

• Many good people, but those terrorists though

• Nothing
    It's just a religion
    What do you think about it?

• Don't care about it

• What I think is that it is a religion that has chaos within it's own ranks, between the more peaceful ones and the extremists, the latter of which also go out and spread chaos and death wherever they go. For that is what the latter believe, peace through chaos.

• I hate islam. too many ignorant people connected to this religi. Murderers and immorals. My cauntry is TURKEY, there is very difficult not to be muslim

• there's bad people everywhere what does that have to do with the religion? It's not like Islams a person who runs and kills people.
      Just respect people man I don't care what religion u have if you're jewish christian, if u have respect for me I have respect for u.

• My English is very low. Im sory :)

• Neden sormayayım 😂😂

• like any religion on this big blue rock : manipulative and dangerous

• Oh please...

• ALLAH U EKBER ESHEDU ENNE MUHAMMEDEN ABDUHU VE RESULU

• No offense... but I always think of salami when I hear about Islam...

What Girls Said 4

• second biggest religion in the world. do not care about it and i do not care about the crazy "anti islam" people either.

• Islam is a beautiful religion and way of life, i don't care whatever other people said

• what is the penalty for apostasy in Islam?

• yes you did ;) thank you

• I think nothing of it. Dont know enough about it to have an opinion...

• İm a muslim and im not fuckin terrorist just ı know media show us like wild animals im turkish its not a islam country but other İslam country show us bad too... so its about people , İslam is best

• Bende türküm 😂 ama müslüman değilim