Do you ever follow someone just to get their attention?

• Yeah
    16% (6)12% (3)15% (9)Vote
  • Neah
    54% (20)52% (13)53% (33)Vote
  • That's what the follow feature is for!
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • MAX I FOLLOWED U TO GET YOUR ATTENTION
    11% (4)8% (2)10% (6)Vote
  • Max I followed u to shut you tf up
    3% (1)8% (2)5% (3)Vote
  • CATS
    11% (4)12% (3)11% (7)Vote
  • other
    2% (1)8% (2)4% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
13|10

Most Helpful Girl

• when it comes to following, I'm diva asf

I don't follow unless you follow me first and unless I like you

(there are exceptions of course, I can count them with one hand tho)

on instagram I don't follow anyone, in we heart it either

I've thought many times about unfollowing everyone on GAG tho, I hate all these recommendations of questions.
    Also, this following thing is not helpful at all, only to see their opinions and shit, but I wanted to see their opinions, I'd just go to their profile and stalk them.
    Everyone can send me messages so following shit is not helpful, only to feed your ego.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose to a degree - I mostly follow people that interest me or ask to follow me so I probably want more interaction with them - It could be a wording situation "To get their attention" sounds a bit like a stalker but not minding talking to them more sounds much nicer - I think the point you are getting at is "Oh he/she is cute or popular, I would like to know them or be associated with them".
    In reality for me, I am 47 years of age, a bit old to be engaging in a mindset of high school social politics. One of the great things of getting old is that you can go grumpy old man and say "Can't be bothered really".

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah by what you describe isn't really "getting their attention"

Sorry bruh not accepted into the gossip club

• Show All
    • THey said it's cuz I'm pretend drunk

I wouldn't listen to them!

• Don't worry about it, you were having fun - When did the world get so serious - Show me a person who hasn't had a silly notion and acted on it - Your answer would be nobody.
      Hell everytime you post something here you are looking for attention - I post loads of opinions on GaG everyday - Okay, I am finally going to make a confession "My name is Dave and I am an attention seeker. I post stuff on GaG with express intention of people noticing it and sometimes replying, wow that was a weight of my shoulders, I am cured" - I am going to have to leave GaG now (LoL)

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 9