What do you feel nostalgic for?

2|0
9|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• anime!

1|0
    0|0
    • good onee, anime openings to my old favorites give me intense nostalgia :D

What Guys Said 16

• Old classic cars and my generation of music

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel nostalgic when I hear songs I completely forgot about. It brings me back to the time when I used to hear those songs.

1|0
    0|0
  • when i listen to any old songs that i didn't heard in a few months and when i think about my school time i feel too much nostalgic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watching cartoons or see different kind of toys/games I used to watch or play with as a kid. Nostalgic level overflow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Driving

1|0
    0|0
    • that's an interesting one, why driving? can't you go drive right now?

• When I drive by some place where I had a great time with friends, or I pass by a place where I did my driving exam, or to a place where my dad taught me to drive :)

• music and cars

1|0
    0|0
  • The 90s, being a 90s kid was the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • old cartoons. (winnie the pooh, woody woodpecker)

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything I loved in the past and had forgotten about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of people on this site missed the rhythm and blues and soul music just because of the young ages. I was listening to some soul music the other day and realized how gone it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • certain activity's foods and smells

1|0
    0|0
  • Woolworth's in London, used to be a chain in the states, but sadly no more..

0|0
    0|0
  • The 90s and Uni

1|0
    0|0
  • My younger days in school and college.

1|0
    0|0
    • why during school/college? why not just after?

• Show All
    • @thewanderingme sorry to hear about that. Yeah, your situation may be different.

• @Chintita by the way, to give the question another angle, more in line with how others answered, 2 things that always induce nostalgia are sound (mostly old songs) and smell. Sometimes, the weather also does the trick.

• 2006-2011 Best years of my life.

1|0
    0|0
    • 18 to 23 years old
      what do you miss from then?

• It was a time period when things felt "right", and was very happy. Sorry, I won't go into details, but unfortunately things come to an end. But that's life, I'm pretty sure more things are yet to come. Thanks for inquiring.

• thanks for sharing :)

• nothing i'm a progressive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• High School it was my best experience, my teachers and friends, living with my parents and siblings!
    Also my 2 years in Med School, my friends there are amazing and it's harder to catch up with them now that we go in different Uni's.

1|0
    0|0
  • Disney movies.

1|0
    0|0
    • aw what's your favorites? i loved mulan

• I'm a sucker for Mulan! I also love Atlantis, Bambi, Hercules, and Beauty and the Beast.

• Snow.
    How the park used to look like it was in the 90's in 2005-2010.
    Elementary school classmates. 😢
    "I didn't see the bridge."
    "I lost my socks in the toilet."
    "I couldn't learn because I fed my bunnies."
    Those good old days. :"")

1|0
    0|0
  • i feel nostalic for the time i was a kid with no worries that could play with boys in the dirt... now i have to be ladylike, responsible and some shit lol

1|0
    0|0
    • lol go play in the dirt, yolo

did you watch bts epilogue: young forever yet? that's what made me feel nostalgic :(

• Show All
    • It's not ladylike to get dirty when you're playing with boys.

• @0112358 ouinnnn i meant in the mud or something as a kid... it was all innocent... ouinnn >..< ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• lawrence welk

1|1
    0|0
  • Listening to music from the 90's always makes me feel nostalgic. I love that era of music.

1|0
    0|0
  • when i go by places i use to hang out before!

1|0
    0|0
  • When i think about my big family and how much i miss them

1|0
    0|0