QUIZ: (again lol) Which Dog Are You Like When You're Angry?

PRESS FOR QUIZ

50% German Shepherd, 50% Pitbull

Both of these breeds are fierce, territorial animals that refuse to be messed with. You are regal and confident and can be quite temperamental when set off.

But like these loyal and trusted canines, you should be proud of your confidence and strong stature! Just don't bark too loudly!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• 100% Golden Retriever
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40ff-8601-1aa63715e57c.jpg
    You're just a happy-go-lucky golden retriever! You are incredibly smart, outgoing and love being around people. You are calm and patient which keeps you from getting angry in difficult situations.

You are an excellent problem solver and love learning new things. It's really no wonder you're everyone's favorite!

------
    I like golden retrievers. I'll take that. :D

• I love Golden retrievers too ! I am happy with mine, because i have a German Shepherd lol

• Aww I love Great Danes. There's one lives near me. They always seem to have a nice temperament

• Yep my dogs are pretty much gentle giants 😛
      Actually my dogs are relatively small for great danes, but they're still cool regardless xD

• 75 % Bull Mastiff and 25% Chihuahua
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ee8-83be-8661ab67450d.jpg
    You have a pretty good balance of anger and patience, although like the great Mastiff, your angry side tends to show through a little bit more. Even though the Mastiff has a tough exterior, it also has a soft, gushy side. You sometimes deal with anger by being passive aggressive.

Other times, you shake it off and keep doing your thing, just like the courageous and bubbly chihuahua

• 50% German Shepherd, 50% Pitbull

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4fb9-80ec-9e205c617369.jpg

Don't mess with me, people.

• I never do these but I did it for you.

I find it strange but here is my Quiz score

90% Doberman, 10% Chihuahua

• 100% Golden Retriever

I've never seen an angry golden

• The exact same as you. Half German Shepherd, half Pitbull.

• You're just a happy-go-lucky golden retriever! You are incredibly smart, outgoing and love being around people. You are calm and patient which keeps you from getting angry in difficult situations.

• Psst... what's the answers to be a Pitbull?

100% Golden Retriever

• 75% Bullmastiff, 25% Chihuahua

A German Shepherd/Pitbull mix sounds terrifying!

• Haha I wouldn't consider myself as a pit bull at all lol

• Why thank you, guess I can cut sugar out of me tea then!

And you're right, a pitbull is a nsty creature but a German Shepherd is beautiful 😉.

• Haha I have a German Sherpherd , they say a dog owner looks like their dog lol

• 75% Bullmastiff, 25% Chihuahua

• 90% Doberman, 10% Chihuahua
    Ironically the 10% are making my 90% quite angry.

• same as you 50% German Shepherd 50% Pitbull

• Same as you.

• 50% German Shepherd, 50% Pitbull

What Girls Said 8

• 95% Tibetan Mastiff, 5% Poodle
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4282-8ae1-6c3b9fd65092.jpg
    Like the great Tibetan Mastiff, you are highly social and intelligent, but extremely temperamental! You can be stubborn and react brashly when you are offended.
    Your poodle side comes out when you are in yor comfort zone and doing what you love to do, and then you are able to manage your emotions easier.
    Either way both breeds are absolutely adorable, and so are you!

Pretty accurate, and apparently, I'm adorable so 💁🏻😂

• 90% Doberman, 10% Chihuahua
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...440a-a584-dae1dc0df5f2.jpg
    Dobermans have been called fearless and exhibit strong traits of loyalty toward their owners. You are very close and devoted to the people in your life, but if anyone crosses you, you can become ferocious and mean.

Other times however, you just snap back at them like a cute little Chihuahua! Not a bad combination!

• 75% Bullmastiff 25% Chihuhaua

Other times, you shake it off and keep doing your thing, just like the courageous and bubbly chihuahua.

• 50% German Shepherd, 50% Pitbull

• I also got 50% Shepherd and 50% pitbull

• Shepard 50%pitbull.

• 95% Tibetan Mastiff, 5% Poodle
    "Like the great Tibetan Mastiff, you are highly social and intelligent, but extremely temperamental! You can be stubborn and react brashly when you are offended.

"Your poodle side comes out when you are in your comfort zone and doing what you love to do, and then you are able to manage your emotions easier. Either way both breeds are absolutely adorable, and so are you!"

A site just called me adorable. 0_o

• Golden Retriever ☺️
    They're so cute!