- The happy drunk (They’ll laugh at everything)26% (9)12% (5)19% (14)Vote
- Confident/Talkative (Saying or talking more than they usually would while sober)11% (4)22% (9)17% (13)Vote
- The sloppy drunk (Slurs the words they say)3% (1)5% (2)4% (3)Vote
- Sentimental drunk (Emotional and expresses there feelings)11% (4)8% (3)9% (7)Vote
- The violent drunk0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- The touchy drunk (Gets a little too close to people)6% (2)2% (1)4% (3)Vote
- Otherrrrr43% (15)51% (20)47% (35)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I'm the confident drunk lol I don't even wanna know what I've said to people I don't like when I was drunk it just lowers my inhibition level to an incredible extent.. That paired with my mean thoughts and big mouth makes it only a question of time until I will get into serious trouble.
Oh and according to my friends with benefits I also get touchy lol he even told me I announced to rape him in front of my housemates once but I swear he's making that up I have no memory of this and even if it was true he most likely wouldn't have minded that.. 😪1
Most Helpful Guy
I tend to try to become friends with everyone around me, walk around and hug people, make random gifts and always looking for someone to sing with.
And then I barely remember anything in the morning >___>
Loss of memory is quite frequent whenever I get seriously drunk.
It's so awkward when someone's you've never seen before greets you few days later somewhere on the street, you're all confused, but politely greet them as well, while thinking "who the hell is it?".1