What kind of drunken person are you?

• The happy drunk (They’ll laugh at everything)
  • Confident/Talkative (Saying or talking more than they usually would while sober)
  • The sloppy drunk (Slurs the words they say)
  • Sentimental drunk (Emotional and expresses there feelings)
  • The violent drunk
  • The touchy drunk (Gets a little too close to people)
  • Otherrrrr

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the confident drunk lol I don't even wanna know what I've said to people I don't like when I was drunk it just lowers my inhibition level to an incredible extent.. That paired with my mean thoughts and big mouth makes it only a question of time until I will get into serious trouble.
    Oh and according to my friends with benefits I also get touchy lol he even told me I announced to rape him in front of my housemates once but I swear he's making that up I have no memory of this and even if it was true he most likely wouldn't have minded that.. 😪

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to try to become friends with everyone around me, walk around and hug people, make random gifts and always looking for someone to sing with.

And then I barely remember anything in the morning >___>
    Loss of memory is quite frequent whenever I get seriously drunk.

It's so awkward when someone's you've never seen before greets you few days later somewhere on the street, you're all confused, but politely greet them as well, while thinking "who the hell is it?".

What Girls Said 22

• I am drunk with sleep!

• since I'm always confident and untouchable when sober, my drunk side gets me super emotional

the first time I was drunk I cried because my crush didn't like me the way I like him, I also cried because of my parent's divorce lol

• lol so do you like cry when your drunk or just speak out your feelings?

• true

being talkative is good, but I'm way too talkative being sober so it doesn't really change

• Haha being talkative is good though, I'm one of those guys who is quiet.

• horny happy drunk

• Confident / touchy / slutty drunk

• I'm never drunk

• serious, philosophical drunk which is WHY I DON'T DRINK

• I'm normally the silly buzz drunk. Then anything past buzz I'll be dizzy and pass out asleep.

• I've been all of the above at least once lol. I'm generally a happy/talkative drunk tho.

• Combination of touchy, emotional and happy.

• sad + touchy

• Talkative and touchy lmao

• I fall asleep.

• I am either a happy drunk or a I'm going to slash my wrists drunk it is always a toss of the dice

• A veryyyy happy drunk (apparantly). I'm just laughing and dancing like crazy

• Happy drunk! I cry from laughing so hard almost every time.

• I don't drink alcohol.

• I rarely ever drink if I do I'm the quiet drunk.

• I am the drunk that starts to speak another different language.

• Confused drunk, lol :P

• Touchy, happy, confident, emotional

• The baby one, I want to hug everyone and be noticed and when they don't notice me I start to cry and if I'm really drunk I hug someone and sleep with them like he's my pillow

• I always love everyone, am obsessed with the jukebox/playlist and think it's a great idea to stay up past 3 am.

What Guys Said 25

• i'm a mix of a fun, funny (i'm funny but told i'm extra funny when drunk), and emotional expressive drunk

• I am an upbeat Happy drunk. But I never drink anyway but I have been drunk before a few times in my life

• usually when i drink i just want to be alone and watch people make an ass out of them selves. so you can say i'm a quiet withdrawn drunk

• i just get sleepy and kinda sloppy, but that's when i'm borderline blackout. besides that, i just get quiet

• I'm the one who goes silent, observant and leaves the party

• Hmmm... I'm a bigger hoe than usual when I'm drunk so I picked F 😅

• I am C plus angry and over sensitive drunk so mainly other.

• a mix between the happy and confident drunk :D but i´ve realized people can be multiple of those in their stages of drunkenness :D

• I'm both a happy and confident/talkative drunk. I'm the person that you WANT to be drunk! :-D

• I just loosen up a bit... and generally feel happier.

• Talkative horny drunk.
    Also the "Am I sober? I must be sober, yeah this is totally a result of my sober mind" thinking kind of drunk.

• No clue.

• The designated driver who drops everyone off at the locked front door without knocking

• I don't drink. Drinking and smoking is for fools.

• i never drank alcohol in my life and not planning to ever.

• I'm the drunk who believes he's a mad genius who is right about everything... but the same can be said for my sobriety.

• THE PEOPLE PERSON

• Happy/Talkative

• I am "cocky" dude but I do tend to shit more when drunk and I twerk

• Never drank that much to get drunk :|

• I'm a combination of sedimental and talkative

• I am Not drinker

• Never get drunk OP. Bad for health, bad for muscle gain, bad for liver. Call me vanilla but I like my body ;)

• I'm the sober drinker... the one who doesn't drink alcohol.

• It's been like 8 years since my last drop, but I was a combination between the 'sentimental drunk' and 'violent drunk'.