Pamela Anderson Pretty?

Do you think Pamela Anderson is an attractive lady I have to admit I think she is beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• she was very pretty back when she was the pretty girl fresh from Canada. she was even hot after a few boob jobs. but now? no not attractive at all in my opinion

• Yeah unfortunately she hasn't even done any movies or interviews lately either which is sad ):

What Girls Said 1

• Nope.

What Guys Said 10

• She was back in her Baywatch days! Her and Yasmine Bleeth were the hottest on the show!

www.google.com/url

www.google.com/url

Screw you, father time :(

• She is a pretty woman. Seemed like a decent woman. Tommy Lee got her a bit messed up though with the drugs and all.

• When she was younger, she was very pretty.

http://imgur.com/gallery/3qXtq

Then she became more make-up and plastic than woman.

• Yes she is

• Nope, she isn't even the best looking gal from Baywatch... that's based on my preferences though. The whole blonde, big boobs, big lips, carved face never was my bag...

• She is a sexy 48 year old women.

• Not at all. Fake as fuck looking. I hate that. Dead eyes, pouting. Not for me. Emilia clarke now she's beautiful. Lovely eyes, beautiful smile

• 10 years ago, yes.

• I do not knıw

• She use to be but not now, in her twenties she was beautiful , I even had the playboy issue when it first came out back in the 80s