Pamela Anderson Pretty?

Do you think Pamela Anderson is an attractive lady I have to admit I think she is beautiful

1|0
2|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• she was very pretty back when she was the pretty girl fresh from Canada. she was even hot after a few boob jobs. but now? no not attractive at all in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah unfortunately she hasn't even done any movies or interviews lately either which is sad ):

What Girls Said 1

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• She was back in her Baywatch days! Her and Yasmine Bleeth were the hottest on the show!

www.google.com/url

www.google.com/url

Screw you, father time :(

0|1
    0|0
  • She is a pretty woman. Seemed like a decent woman. Tommy Lee got her a bit messed up though with the drugs and all.

0|1
    0|0
  • When she was younger, she was very pretty.

http://imgur.com/gallery/3qXtq

Then she became more make-up and plastic than woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes she is

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, she isn't even the best looking gal from Baywatch... that's based on my preferences though. The whole blonde, big boobs, big lips, carved face never was my bag...

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a sexy 48 year old women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. Fake as fuck looking. I hate that. Dead eyes, pouting. Not for me. Emilia clarke now she's beautiful. Lovely eyes, beautiful smile

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 years ago, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not knıw

0|0
    0|0
  • She use to be but not now, in her twenties she was beautiful , I even had the playboy issue when it first came out back in the 80s

0|1
    0|0