Am I a bad driver?

Today when i was driving home, i overtook a slow car and i seen an onoming car in the distance so i speeded up and the oncoming car was coming faster and started flashing the lights? am i a bad driver because of it? I never overtake cars really but was in a rush today :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah it happens to anyone. I have been driving for only a year and a half and even though I'm more confident behind the wheel than some people who had done it five times as long, I still make the occasional mistake.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• One one occasion, you were a risk taker. That is all that can be said from this limited bit of information.

• so i took a risk at one point, so it doesn't automatically make me a bad driver does it when it was my first time happening to me?

• It depends. How well do you learn from your mistakes?

• That wasn't necessarily the best judgement, a car coming the other way can be on top of you more quickly than you realise.

I'm also very impressed (read: don't believe you) that you were able to judge that a car coming straight towards you *accelerated*.

• Nahhh you did fine, just be careful. :)

• İt is not big problem you can overcome

• If you overtook the car on a one way road divided by a single or double yellow line your and idiot. But then again who am I to judge, filtering between cars on my motorcycle at 299 kmph.

• i was the oncoming car

• If you were too close when overtaking you are bad at judging and hence a mediocre driver.

• she was a good distance away and the oncoming car got faster

What Girls Said 0