Let's play another gag game: How much have you changed (physically) in 5 years?

I figured it was about time for another game on here lol. If you want to play just post a pic of yourself from around 5 years ago and post a pic of current self. Upvote the gagger that you think has changed the most. Whichever girl/guy has the most upvotes when the question closes wins MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• For privacy reasons, I won't post a pic.

5 years ago I was literally 8 years old. That's crazy haha
    I was flat-chested, wore weird glasses, had braces, no makeup, super short dark brown hair, wore whatever fit, didn't care about appearance

Now, I wear makeup, brown and blonde hair, no glasses, no braces, long hair, care way too much about appearance, ALWAYS dress fashionably haha, my bra size is now a D, I am much taller than I was when I was 8 obviously

Yeah... I've changed A LOT

What Guys Said 15

• Well this was me 5 years ago at the age of 19 http://i.imgur.com/J3VcZ15.png
    and this is me now
    http://i.imgur.com/4PvbZs0.jpg
    A lot has changed I gained about 20 pounds and lost all my hair on my eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair, whole body. And this was me at 20 or 21 I believe with facial hair
    http://i.imgur.com/kqMOh7Y.jpg

• 1|2
  • Ah horribly, i've gained weight... at one point I was 4 stone heavier, i'm not back down to about 2 stone more than what I was. But I was used to having a great body fat percentage and being happy with my body which is actually impressive for me. I have low self esteem but it was a redeeming feature in my eyes to some extent, now I just feel overweight and unattractive.

• I changed so much from when I was 17. My facial features matured a lot, I can grow a really nice beard, I grew into my body making me look more shaped than round, I lost 40lbs since grade 12. I was such an ugly teenager but in the last 5 years I think I became a lot more attractive. One of my high school classmates saw me in public a couple weeks back and she wasn't sure it was me. She just stared at me as I pretended not to notice her. I made eye contact like she was a stranger who was checking me out and it surprised her lol. I tricked her I think into thinking it wasn't me but she saw me again and I had my hospital ID with my name on it and she knew it was me.

• From 44 to 49, I'm a bit more gray now, otherwise there was no change.

• I look about the same, except I'm more flexible. So I've changed physically but it's not readily visible.

• Physically? Not much I still look like I did since I was in college. :( Only plus is I'm more athletically fit now.

• Very sadly not much (got thinner that's about it)

• I didn't have to shave when I was 15.

• Taller and more overweight.

• No way am I showing fat pics of me lol

• I got three feet taller, and I look even more handsome... and scrawny. :P

• At my age, changes are gradual, but only downhill :(

• just pu some extra weight to be become more handsome lol

• I have a Huge stomach now and I'm almost 300 pounds

What Girls Said 13

• I was 15. I was ugly af.
    I lost around 50 pounds from that time, and my face looks much much better, because my face doesn't handle chubbiness well, it all goes in my cheeks and sucks in my features lol. Also my hair quality got better. And maybe just an inch taller now.

• For privacy reasons I won't poste a picture. It could be traced back to my Facebook account.
    I remember when I was 14 I was really skinny, because I just had my growth spurt. I was about 168 cm (I had a doctor's check at 14) and it was a weird transition year for me because I grew from a B/C cup to a D cup in half a year. I also had braces and that was really the time I didn't let my mom buy my clothes anymore. Since I got bullied, I wanted to fit in with others so my style was pretty much basic white girl style.

• So I think I've changed a lot lol I don't know how to add pictures though.
    in 2011 I had blonde hair at my shoulders, braces, and acne. Now I have long dark auburn hair, bangs, straight teeth, clear skin, and gained some makeup skills. :D

• my teeth.

• Believe it or not, but I rarely take pics. I don't think I have a pic of me at 19. I take pictures like every 2 or 3 years. And from 14-22, I don't recall taking any.

• Five years ago, I was eleven. I was flat chested AF, skinny (about 60 pounds), short (about 4'8"), my teeth were more spaced out, my hair was shorter (at my neck) and some bushy ass eyebrows...

Now, I just turned 16, no longer flat chested (a C cup), still skinny (about 95 pounds), still short (5'3"), my teeth naturally closed the spaces it had between them and I haven't gotten braces yet (IDK HOW), my hair is a really luscious afro (a lot thicker, about collarbone - armpit length and still growing lol) and I take care of my eyebrows now lol.

• So I could only find one picture on facebook posted in 2011 with me in it. It's very flattering.

Take a wild guess which one is me.

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...zp9pHN1v5gb3qo1_540.jpg

I would hope my "now" (profile picture) is considered better aha.

• 5? not really, i had my big physical grow up transition when i was 17 which was 6 years ago (was it really that long :( )

• I would, but no one needs to see me when I was practically obese.
    But it is a huge difference lol

• A lot in the past five years!

• A lot. I've changed shape a ton and gotten a lot thinner

• 5 years ago I was 13, so, a lot. I still had a child's body, now Im a woman. I gained a lot of weight, people still say Im skinny but Im not really thin compared to what I was used to. I had an eating disorder from age 13 to 16 and the only way to get over it is to not care about the extra kilos that came with recovery. That way anorexia has ironically made me fatter than Im natually supposed to be (bigger than my family members etc).

• well i got uglier