Why does everyone think I'm a slut?

Everyone thinks I'm a slut. I honestly have no idea why. I wear our school uniform like everyone else - ill fitting shirts, and a skirt the same length as everyone elses. When I'm not in school uniform I do wear tight clothing. I literally have no boobs or a bum, and I'm slim. I haven't had a even had a boyfriend! Although I have been involved with about six guys over the past two years, I've never done anything with them, and most people don't know about half of them. My friends think I'm a slut as well and have mentioned it on a few occassions. They know me best and must know I'm not as we share everything with eachother! a lot of people call me one, even random people I barely know. I asked my best friend why earlier and her response was "It's just because you're pretty." But why would that make me a slut? I don't understand! Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousy. Rumours. Take your pick. You'll understand one day that weak folk need a victim to take the shine off of themselves. Those hiding the most are usually the ones pointing the finger at everybody else and shouting the loudest. Ie the biggest slut calling somebody else a slut. The closet gay guy calling everybody else gay. Human nature. It's ugly. Most people are thick as two short planks especially young girls. They follow the loudest one and take her word as gospel. Everybody believes everything they're told. You're going to have to deal with clowns like this all your life

What Guys Said 9

• Well, people always think I am a womanizer. I consider myself to be a good looking man. I am a good talker. And I am black, which brings in a certain stereotype. However I never do any stuff to be considered a womanizer.

I found out that whatever idea people have about you they will always find some stupid thing that confirms their idea about you. No matter how ridiculous that thing actually is.

I stopped caring. People will have their ideas. And I let them What is more important is what you think about yourself.

• If two or three girls start telling others that girl X is a 'slut', others will repeat it.
    That's why there are virgin 'sluts' .

• They say you're a slut cuz they're jealous of your looks, unless they think you've had sex with all 6 of those guys

• they also could be jealous of other things, just stick with the 1 friend that says they're jealous she seems like a true friend

• Jealousy.

• you don't sound like a slut to me at all really, maybe it's on things you say? Or maybe it's just because you're prettier than them

• I've always thought of you as a slut, though I wasn't aware a reason was required.

• they are probably jealous? o. o I don't know, but you sure seems like my type of girls. o. o

• let people say what ever they r saying
    u seems to be a nice girl

• Maybe becoz of your actions lady

What Girls Said 5

• They are jealous and acting immature, guys call girls a slut when they can't get with her, girls call a girl a slut when they are jealous of her. Basically any girl who is known as a slut is called that because she was unlucky or pisses someone off not because she actually did anything to deserve it.

• Stupid teenagers.

• people call pretty girls sluts out of jealousy.

• I think we should bring back corporal punishment for using slurs against other students 🙋

• Because those people have nothing better to talk about so they talk about you