What was/is your least favorite subject in school?

What school subject you don't like or even hate?

• MathWhat was/is your least favorite subject in school?
  • Physics What was/is your least favorite subject in school?
  • Chemistry What was/is your least favorite subject in school?
  • WorkshopWhat was/is your least favorite subject in school?
  • Music educationWhat was/is your least favorite subject in school?
  • Gym classWhat was/is your least favorite subject in school?
  • Other (What?)What was/is your least favorite subject in school?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike A, B, C, D and E... but Physics and Workshop I really hate.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG, I hate physics so much...

What Guys Said 31

• Gym, since I was always really bad at ball based sports and people made fun of me for it. I had skinny hands and couldn't catch balls. In high school, gym was compulsory for the first 3 years, but we could pick different classes. In my high school, it was just the same old shit that I still hate, basketball, football, soccer, but they even had tennis and weight training. I did better with tennis since it was a single player sport, but I still wasn't anything impressive, and I didn't really like tennis. Weight training was another one I picked to avoid regular sports. But the bad thing during those last two was when it rained, or when the gym teacher got lazy, we still had to play basketball. Sparring in karate classes was definitely the only thing close to a sport that I have ever enjoyed, and I was not bad at it. When you are skinny, you can learn to move very fast and get easy strike points. To this day, when somebody throws a basketball or a football at me, I feel like popping it with sharp knuckles.

I breezed through every other subject, even though I kind of stopped caring towards the end and my grades fell.

• I'm an engineer and hate math lol

• Probably chemistry. Just couldn't memorize the material. And understanding it was even harder. If you can't understand something then you can't memorize it.

• English

• I hate gym/PE. It's the most worthless and time wasting subject in school. It serves literally no purpose in school because you're supposed to learn something in school.
    Every human being who isn't paralyzed knows how to run, climb a rope or do pull-ups. I don't need an entire class of that just to get a degree.

• Yeah, you are right, but they probably need that class for lazy & fat kids.

• You're right about that, but I think there's a bigger hidden agenda behind it. America doesn't want unhealthy fat kids because it would cost the government more money for the kid's health care.

• Sports and similar (swimming excepted)

• Drama or food tech these are the most useless subjects of all time and I hated it knowing I wasted my time. Also why maths on there maths is #1.

• Physics. I hated that class.

• Math and I got an A in Business Calculus. I will be starting my bachelors in couple weeks. The classes will be worse than the ones that you listed. Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Marketing, Management, etc.

• Marketing is kinda interesting but I understand your point about Accounting and Statistics ;)

• Chemistry. Because potentially being able to cook meth, explode shit, and make fancy ass chemical mixtures sounded like an amazing idea at the time. But I did learn how to make some nice moonshine and acid :D

• Math .

• History (and especially art history), ugh.

• Bahahaha everyone hates math. It's the easiest subject to get A+ but also the hardest to catch up once you failed to grasp it.

• true shit. it's really easy if you just use common sense. isolate the variable and boom. and you either get the answer right or wrong... no inbetween, really

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau

Yeah, the easiest way to get better scores in math is to keep doing a lot of exercises in the same variant of problems over and over until you memorize everything and just solves math problems like a machine. You will not remember much about it later on but you can probably get A+ all the way into 1st and 2nd year university math courses.

• You mean the easiest to get F- :P

• Loved: Gym
    Hated: English

• You hate English? But you already speak it... lol, it's not so difficult :P

• I hated having to constantly write papers, do readings that were so boring, stuff like that.

• Yeah, I get it

• I hated math. I had to work my ass off in every math course I took to get an "A".

• Hated English Literature.

• Boring, right?

• Ughhhhhhhhh.. I was just never interesting. Shakespeare plays, Those Bronte Sisters' books and Wordsworth and Keating poetery.., hell no for me...

• Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
    Wait, can't choose three to be my least favorite? Damn.

• Math!

• Music. That shit was gay

• Yeah, they always make students to sing some stupid and childish songs...

• I hate Science and Visual Arts... I was never good at them, so maybe that's why... :P

• Math

• Science/biology barfff

• Math is evil.

• Workshop & physics - I hated them the most.

• Physic! and maths!

• Chemistry. Only subject I've ever failed.

• English language arts

• History , and social sciences

• Why? I mean, there are no numbers, formulas and calculations in social sciences...

• have to learn dates , and name of peoples , very boring for me

• History, but I ended up doing math in college, lol.

• It's a tie between physics and math.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 21

• I hate math!!! I don't mind doing math or learning math, but the pressure of timed math tests made me super anxious. I hated high school in general though the one I liked best of that list is workshop because I love being creative and making things, and I get to do it a lot in university for set and prop construction.

• Out of these subjects above, I liked only gym class, but I hated all of the other subjects here, especially physics and chemistry.

• Gym class. I've always been terrible at sports and had no motivation to improve. I also hated the fact that students would always have to pick their own teams. I was always picked last because I wasn't very social and I wasn't an asset to the team either. I'm much more suited for mental exercises.

• CHEMISTRY. I wanted sooo bad to be a doctor but I just couldn't nail it! Mostly because my teachers expected us to memorize a million reactions and never told us why they happened...

• Def math.

• I'd hate all those subjects if I still had to partake in them at age 27!

• Loved: All the academic subjects except Math
    Hated: Music class it was boring AF

• Math is a total bitch. I hate it with a passion I cannot even explain.
    Gym sucked too but at least I got that class over with already.

• Math and gym class. Those were my nightmares in school!

• Dumbass math.

• Math!!! Hate math so much

• math

• Science and english!

• biology :)

• oh wait haha the least favourite lol biology was my favourite xD
      I hated physics, still do, I will always hate physics

• Yeah, my thoughts exactly, I love biology, but I hate physics :)

• My least favourite was workshop (ew). my favourite was chemistry, which is why I'm majoring in it!

• I hate both physics and math

• Math. Nuff said.
    Who TF hates music? That was my best subject lol

• English was what I disliked the most.

• History

• Why history?

• I was hard for me to focus on that subject. I preferred learning about the culture we learned in Geography class and the stories we read in Language Arts class. The things we learned in History were too long it got boring and too complex it gave me headache.

• I hate gym class. That's where I received the most judgment, and that's where I found most of my insecurities. I still remember in 7th grade when someone loudly said, "Don't pick (my name), she doesn't do anything!" A year later I was playing basketball and went to block a shot. The guy behind me kicked me HARD. I wanted to cry because it hurt so bad, but I pretended not to feel it. The next day or so later I had the largest, blackest bruise of my life (it covered my knee completely).
    P. E. is a school requirement. I couldn't get out of it. I almost had to beg the principal to remove me, because by then I was already dealing with so much, and people had recently found out about my self-harm. I couldn't hide it anymore.
    The school is absolute shit. They MAKE you take the class. They MAKE you wear short sleeves and shorts. You CAN'T get out of it. I'm just one of those kids that wants to hide in the background, so I don't get bullied, but gym class puts everyone in the spotlight.

• I didn't like gym class as well. I was so lazy, haha :P
      And me too I used to be the last one to get picked when it came to choosing teams.

• Math cause i'm the worst in my class at it. If I don't cheat I always have a f