Keep the pink font or change it to blue?

Im an owner of a website for plus size women and models, I just made this banner today with me on it, but i was wondering if I should keep the sunset colored letters or change it to blue? This goes on the plus size angels facebook page...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think what you have now looks good. If you change it too blue it might not look good because of the pinkish orange color in the right corner. And it might be hard to see because blue and black somewhat meld together. So you would need to change the background and photo for blue. Just my opinion though.

• ok thank you... so it makes it pop with the sunset colors?

• Thank you! Im not a photoshop PRO but I did take the time out to make this. It just popped in my head so i ran with it lol

• Hey good for you! If I fit the demographic I would ask for a link, maybe post a link for others?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it'll look better pink since it matches the girls skin and the light in the corner

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think if you change it to blue it might clash with your dress since both will be similar

• Love concept and banner would love to hear more about it.

• Looks very unprofessional in my opinion...
    Id keep it the color it is.

• Subliminal Advertising...