How to stop sweating through my shirts?

My schools uniform is a bright purple shirt with khaki pants. When the weather started warming up I started sweating through my shirt. Now it has awful pit stains. I wear antiperspirant deoderant everyday. I put it on at night and in the morning and I still sweat like crazy. I usually take another shirt to school and change halfway through and I always wear a sweater to cover the pit stains. The sweaters make me even hotter so I sweat more. I need help.

What Guys Said 1

• Since your at the age are now it's going to happen. Bath Powder, sports deodorant spray, and antiperspirant deodorant helped me stop sweating a lot. Also baking powder if you want instead of sport spray and bath power.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask your doctor about it. There are things you can buy at the store on the deordant aisle that are like little pads to go on your shirt that help absorb moisture. You can try those. You can also try the "clinical protection" brands and see if those help.

I think you need to stop putting on deodorant at night though. You could be blocking your body's ability to sweat properly and it could be overcompensating. Just put on your normal amount in the morning and touch up with a swipe or two after gym.

• Damn that uniform sounds hideous, and I'm right there with you- my out stains are CRAZY. I found a solution, though. You know panty liners? Yeah, they soak up sweat similar to blood and other genital fluids. I just stick em to the inside of my shirts once in a blue moon and it makes my dad that much more enjoyable. Just watch out it doesn't slip out or anything. A random damp panty liner in the hall is gonna start some curiosity haha.